1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

After I order War Machine I'll have a break from HT for a while... A little breathing room since the ones I want aren't out until early next year. Thanos, Ultron Mark 1, Vision, and Sentry if they make a red one.

I still want Wolverine and AC Batman but I'll wait for a % off code for them

I'm saving up for Thanos myself! Love the throne

:exactly: Why have one when you can have both :rock I Never did like making decisions!

:lol exactly

oh I hate the throne actually :lol its not bad but the figure is the highlight for me :huh

Well yeah the figure is the highlight but the throne is way cool :)

I only would buy this if the helmet was included

Haha maybe he'll get the helmet as an accessory since this is the line for extras that weren't in the final cut of the movie ... Mk 43 Black Widow

Haha maybe he'll get the helmet as an accessory since this is the line for extras that weren't in the final cut of the movie ... Mk 43 Black Widow

Hahaha Well done.

An exclusive should never be some important plot piece. How POed would you be if they had an exclusive to secret base only that was say a red light ultron sentry or a mk43 BD or swappable arm Thor or So on. The exclusive was never designed to be some special important item...it's a freebie that ups the "collectable" market value. That's it.

An exclusive should never be some important plot piece. How POed would you be if they had an exclusive to secret base only that was say a red light ultron sentry or a mk43 BD or swappable arm Thor or So on. The exclusive was never designed to be some special important item...it's a freebie that ups the "collectable" market value. That's it.

Well some figures have come with exclusives that are important. For example Star-Lord and the orb as well as TDW Loki and the Aether. Really depends on what someone considers to be an important plot piece as well

Well some figures have come with exclusives that are important. For example Star-Lord and the orb as well as TDW Loki and the Aether. Really depends on what someone considers to be an important plot piece as well
Well said ... also, I was joking about the helmet ha

This?
NEHJExegL1wTLI_1_1.jpg

It does look great
Damn what the hell? He looks badass in the helmet there but I guess it's harder to pull off in live-action.

True. I don't find either of those to be big deal items.

My point is, or was, as a rule any exclusive is designed to be a small accessory that is not integral to the figure or character. I think that's how the wording on the agreement is. Been a bit since I actually read it. Anyway..I wouldn't expect some major item to be included.

As far as the helmet..I was not addressing that specifically but the exclusive in general. I've seen a few things last few days brought up as exclusive potential.

I figured you were joking. Its crazy that we are even getting accessories that weren't in the movie [emoji38]
My bad I meant to say Motux at the end of that.

There are people out there now who are on the waitlist for the 43 exclusive who really seem to want it even though it wasn't in the movie ... I made peace with the fact that I wasn't getting it when I decided to wait to order back when I thought it might be a plot point ...so it's all subjective as DA said.

True. I don't find either of those to be big deal items.

Ah gotchya. See I think they were so it really does come down to opinion :)

My point is, or was, as a rule any exclusive is designed to be a small accessory that is not integral to the figure or character. I think that's how the wording on the agreement is. Been a bit since I actually read it. Anyway..I wouldn't expect some major item to be included.

I completely understand and agree with you there!

My bad I meant to say Motux at the end of that.

There are people out there now who are on the waitlist for the 43 exclusive who really seem to want it even though it wasn't in the movie ... I made peace with the fact that I wasn't getting it when I decided to wait to order back when I thought it might be a plot point ...so it's all subjective as DA said.

Oh my bad :lol yeah I'm curious to see the infected head in the extended cuts hopefully

Back