1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily not feeling it. Still prefer the TDW version. I like the light up hammer do that will probably be the only purchase out of this one.

I think its a nice looking figure but I'm more than happy with my TDW Thor, I prefer the sculpt with the slightly open mouth a bit more than this one.

Kinda wish I had bought the armored TDW version so I could get this guy

I've got all 4 versions so far, but I can't justify a 5th. Right now I've got the armored TDW version wearing the cloak. Thinking of picking up the new sculpt plus the new hammer to further differentiate it from the LA version. Does that hammer actually light up, or is the lightning "effect" just the blue plastic?

I've got all 4 versions so far, but I can't justify a 5th. Right now I've got the armored TDW version wearing the cloak. Thinking of picking up the new sculpt plus the new hammer to further differentiate it from the LA version. Does that hammer actually light up, or is the lightning "effect" just the blue plastic?

It comes with two hammers and one does light up!

Its LED lit :hi5:

You do know it explains this in the reveal in the full description.

You do know it explains this in the reveal in the full description.

Yeah but who has the time to read all that :rotfl I mean its like 4 paragraphs
bender-wont-read-that.gif

I still prefer TDW Thor for sculpt, but this one would be their second best sculpt. Something around the eyes keeps it from being on the level of TDW Thor to me... But still a nice figure.

Back