1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone who has TDW Thor is saying they like that one better. Everyone who doesn't have a Thor or want another one are saying this looks better. Come on TDW owners, you know this one looks better :lol Stop fooling yourself :rotfl

Everyone who has TDW Thor is saying they like that one better. Everyone who doesn't have a Thor or want another one are saying this looks better. Come on TDW owners, you know this one looks better :lol Stop fooling yourself :rotfl

TDW Thor is great. Problem is that open mouth.

AOU Thor is great. Problem is the eyes are off. For now.

If they tweak the new sculpt a bit it could easily surpass TDW Thor.

TDW Thor is great. Problem is that open mouth.

AOU Thor is great. Problem is the eyes are off. For now.

If they tweak the new sculpt a bit it could easily surpass TDW Thor.

I was happy that they made the hair lighter, but judging by that shot of the head on a stick (Jalapeno voice), it's still too dark. In the first shots is was much more blonde.

For some reason I haven't considered purchasing a Thor figure, mostly because of the way his hair hovers over his outfit, how does TDW Thor look in-hand?

I was happy that they made the hair lighter, but judging by that shot of the head on a stick (Jalapeno voice), it's still too dark. In the first shots is was much more blonde.

Agreed. J.C. Hong must be color-blind. The hair is way too dark now. Same thing happened with TWS Steve Rogers and TDW Thor.

Man I was so hoping this was gonna be just a repaint, but no, they have to go all fancy and make a light up hammer!! I've been tempted to buy the one on ebay but now I don't have to. I have all 4 previous Thors so was hoping I'd be able to pass on him.. Dammit!! I would maybe consider just buying parted out light-up hammer, base and head, but would most likely wind up costing as much as 2/3 of the figure.. So crap...Guess I'll be buying a 5th Thor. I wont do a pre-order though. The TDW Thor hung around for quite a while and became a steal for people who got him at 30% off. I'll wait this guy out but I'll eventually buy him. :) Besides I'm sure he wont be out till like next summer...

I think this is better than the TDW Thor, but I like the gold accents (even if silver is more comic-accurate). And I like this headsculpt more than the one for TDW; the hair on that one was a sprawling mess.

As far as release date, HT has it slated for Q4/Q1 2016, so I don't know how much faith to put in the 30 days rumor someone posted before.

So this is MMS306- anyone going to speculate what 302-205 are? Quicksilver, Ultron Sentry, then what else is left?

I think this is better than the TDW Thor, but I like the gold accents (even if silver is more comic-accurate). And I like this headsculpt more than the one for TDW; the hair on that one was a sprawling mess.

As far as release date, HT has it slated for Q4/Q1 2016, so I don't know how much faith to put in the 30 days rumor someone posted before.

So this is MMS306- anyone going to speculate what 302-205 are? Quicksilver, Ultron Sentry, then what else is left?

Ultimate Ultron possibly? Or a tony stark figure

Back