1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered for 277usd....i thought about waiting for plastic version but since it might not happen then this will do. I won't worry much regarding paint chipping...just consider its a battle damage.

Where did you PO it for 277? :horror

I've been trying to work out a way to manage these costs but then it hit me, so far for Iron Man 3, Wolverine and Thor 2 we've had only a couple of announcements (2 of which I'm interested in), Thor 2 won't have anything shown before November and Wolverine might have 1 or 2 figures not 100 like Iron Man 3. So really maybe one of the reasons Hot Toys is doing this diecast series is to ensure they make a similar amount of cash from the previous years.

indeed...but pity that you'll have to come back to the store just to collect :D

anyways I am not a tourist so...I'll have to make do with the full price

Yeppp, but the great thing about Action City is that they can hold the figure for you till the next time you're able to visit the store (talking months not years though!). That's why they require full payment upfront.

I got my DX12 from them for a total cost of $200USD (net after tourist tax refund) :yess: and the fella at the store was a pleasure to deal with too!

Man, Singapore sounds like a diecast IM dreamland :lol

IP is cheaper, & they have all the diecast 'Play Imaginative' IM figures being sold there as well.

IP is cheaper, & they have all the diecast 'Play Imaginative' IM figures being sold there as well.

I would move there for a good year to collect all the IM figures that come out within that time frame.

They get this figure for cheap AND the Play Imaginative figures for $350 compared to our $600 price tag on the figure.

Don't remind me of the 'Play Imaginative' price difference. I'm still pretty bummed about that :lol

Even better if you have a relative or family member living there to collect the item for you, that way you can save on air ticket costs and snag everything at once :panic:

Haha i'm just describing an "if" situation..i don't actually do that; the DX 12 was just a one off :)

Hmm...
$320 for a diecast 1/6 figure or...

A) save it for a cooler 1:1 prop/bust...
B) save it for a cooler 1:1 real firing rifle...
C) save it for a cooler 1:1 real firing shotgun...
D) save it for ________

yeah...
i think i'll stick with my Marks I-VII, and War Machine.
I passed up on the Iron Monger, so...

Yeppp, but the great thing about Action City is that they can hold the figure for you till the next time you're able to visit the store (talking months not years though!). That's why they require full payment upfront.

I got my DX12 from them for a total cost of $200USD (net after tourist tax refund) :yess: and the fella at the store was a pleasure to deal with too!

IP is $245 in my area if you pay full upfront :D but of course having that amount of cash tied down on something
arriving next year is really not so good. :(

IP is $245 in my area if you pay full upfront :D but of course having that amount of cash tied down on something
arriving next year is really not so good. :(

Asia really has the best prices for HT stuffs it seems, except for Japan :slap

Hmm...
$320 for a diecast 1/6 figure or...

A) save it for a cooler 1:1 prop/bust...
B) save it for a cooler 1:1 real firing rifle...
C) save it for a cooler 1:1 real firing shotgun...
D) save it for ________

yeah...
i think i'll stick with my Marks I-VII, and War Machine.
I passed up on the Iron Monger, so...

Have them, but even I know when to say no. Hell my shotgun cost me less than that 15 or so years ago. My rifle well, dealer costs with special stock and scope. Cost of a small car, but 20 years later it still works.

I don't have anything bad about the dicast to say. I'm just saying for me I will not buy it. I don't see the value of it.

After just seeing the latest IM3 TV spot, Die-cast or not, the MK42 better come loaded with extras, BD, Multiple HS
Spoiler Spoiler:
(not really a spoiler, it's in the commercial) and whatever else we have not seen yet.

After just seeing the latest IM3 TV spot, Die-cast or not, the MK42 better come loaded with extras, BD, Multiple HS
Spoiler Spoiler:
(not really a spoiler, it's in the commercial) and whatever else we have not seen yet.

BD + Tony open face helmet (similar to Mark VI but better hs pls) would justify the price of a die cast for me at least.

Even better if you have a relative or family member living there to collect the item for you, that way you can save on air ticket costs and snag everything at once :panic:

you're all welcome to this country if you don't mind the extreme humidity, heat and occasional rainstorms for no reason :)

Back