1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Returning & transferring NRD? That's pretty cool of them. Not sure they'd want that advertised :lol Good to know though :D

I've only had one faulty item experience with SSC, & they sorted that out promptly, no hassles, & without me having to pay anything extra. Pleasant experience.

It's the international shipping price that wins my orders at SSC. Pretty much cancels all the discounts given at other places. Plus they seem to get it quicker, ship it promptly, & they are good at helping out with any order problems.

Except they have issues shipping to Australia!!!!!

Same here. With some figures. They wouldn't let me pre order Amazing Spidey (& Black Spidey as well I think), so I've placed my Amazing Spidey figure order elsewhere. I have no idea why that happens sometimes :dunno

Can Aussies not pre order Iron Patriot?

I really don't see an Iron Monger done in Die Cast, anytime soon, since they are now doing Iron Whiplash MKII in plastic according to the new news released.

Same here. With some figures. They wouldn't let me pre order Amazing Spidey (& Black Spidey as well I think), so I've placed my Amazing Spidey figure order elsewhere. I have no idea why that happens sometimes :dunno

Can Aussies not pre order Iron Patriot?

Didn't try. We have been told in the past that we can't or the shipping is quoted really high. We have two really good distributors here in Popcultcha and shopforme. Both in Victoria which helps with free shipping.

Popcultcha has IP for around $425AUD (around $445US right now). Even with free shipping within Aus, that's a pretty crazy price.

Edit: Looking around at HT pricing on Popcultcha, Hulk around $470US, Storm Shadow around $314US, wait what, Storm Shadow $314US? :lol Nice place you found there Darth :lol

Last edited:
SSC simply have a quota allocation that they can ship to AU.

Popcultcha's price is stupid, shopforme's price is reasonable and cheaper than importing.

ShopForMe has more reasonable pricing. I still think it's cheaper to import though, maybe not by much, but cheaper. Plus Aussies have the luxury of not paying import taxes on these figures right?

I thought it would be $25 (or so) for shipping from SSC for Aussies, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Popcultcha is the distributor for all hot toys in Australia. It goes through them and then onto other shops. They do have discounts sometimes.

ShopForMe has more reasonable pricing. I still think it's cheaper to import though, maybe not by much, but cheaper. Plus Aussies have the luxury of not paying import taxes on these figures right?

Nope, no tax that I'm a where off.

I thought it would be $25 (or so) for shipping from SSC for Aussies, but perhaps I'm wrong.

No idea on IP, doesn't specify on SSC, and i can never get their request a quote thing to work.

BBTS is $10 more then ShopForMe

Popcultcha has IP for around $425AUD (around $445US right now). Even with free shipping within Aus, that's a pretty crazy price.

Edit: Looking around at HT pricing on Popcultcha, Hulk around $470US, Storm Shadow around $314US, wait what, Storm Shadow $314US? :lol Nice place you found there Darth :lol

What site are you looking at?!

IP $340AUD
Hulk $360AUD
G.I Joe man $240AUD

All with shipping included. Seriously, you must have the wrong site there.

I don't think SSC can give shipping quotes for pre order items usually. Since they can't give a firm cost.

That 1k limit before import taxes is pretty neat.

@Balrog. This is what I'm looking at:

Iron Patriot

Hulk

Edit: Oh wait. I know what's happening. It's not in AUD by default on my comp :slap :lol Doh.

Last edited:
Preordered for 277usd....i thought about waiting for plastic version but since it might not happen then this will do. I won't worry much regarding paint chipping...just consider its a battle damage.

Back