1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
894562_10151509430862290_863700060_o.jpg

That Heartbreaker's gotta be the sexiest IM suit ever. They can take my money nao.

So this Heartbreaker is one of Tony's early design since it is Mark17. I thought it will be Tony's final armor.

So this Heartbreaker is one of Tony's early design since it is Mark17. I thought it will be Tony's final armor.

Just because its an earlier evolution doens't mean it can't be awesome :p

keep in mind a lot of the armours are specifically designed for a purpose in mind.
Experimentation also applies.

Yes it's an early design, however, it gets destroyed by the Mandarin and he makes a Version 2, which resembles the Ultimate Iron Man suit with the multiple arc reactor in it.

I'm so torn on what to do about this. I have all the other armours, but I really didn't want to get into the diecast line, but I'm afraid they won't make this any other way.

UGH. :(

For me, This is by far this sickest looking armor! :yess::clap They could make it out of paper mache and I'd buy it.

I'm so torn on what to do about this. I have all the other armours, but I really didn't want to get into the diecast line, but I'm afraid they won't make this any other way.

UGH. :(

I am slowly moving towards the notion that these diecast ARE the MMS line. Its simply made from a different material. And the MMM195D1 designation confirms that.:dunno

Well I know for me there is just no way I am going to be able to get all of the 15 or so that HT is planning.
It is going to be hard as hell, because I will want all of the MMS Armors they decide to make and or remake, but that is going to be way too much cash for me to spend on these.

I have Mark 7, and IP on PO, already.

The ones I have made a definite decision to get after those are the Mark42, Iron whiplash, and if the make an MMS of the Heartbreaker, I will most definitely get that one.

Now if I happen to win the lottery:lol..I will get them all.

Another reason I like the diecast line, is because it kinda gives me a fresh new starting point, to start collecting armours. I missed a whole bunch of plastic offerings, so I didn't bother trying to get them all. With diecast, it feels like I might be able to have a complete subset IM collection, & maybe see if I can collect them all. Kinda like collecting only the special subset insert cards in card collecting :D

Back