1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how they will Package this guy?. Considering he is diecast, i hope they don't choose Clamshell plastic not sure if it would scratch it, but surely Foam would be the way to go Especially for the price atleast. Still can't wait for this guy, long way off yet but glad i pre ordered him.

That mark 17 looks amazing. oh god i can already see myself getting into this new line lol. All i said i wanted was MK42 and IP in this diecast line, but that 17 is tempting if they did a fig of it.

There it is. Mk38. Maybe my new most wanted IM armour :D
Or not :lol

882641_558695634164475_1163236336_o.jpg

It's funny if they end up not making it a MMS but a PPS. I somehow foresee this happening. :slap

Im thinking that if HT is making 15 Iron Man armous some of them will be in PPS series and some will be in MMS Diecast series. Not that there will be 15 PPS an 15 MMS Diecast - there will be together 15 armours.

BBTS always seem to carry alot of inventory for HT products, so i don't think they'll mind haha

Whats the price at BBTS guys?
Not sure if it makes a difference being an international customer. Savings maybe negated by shipping.

$309.99 just like SSC. Normally they give a cut on it, but I'm assuming because of the added weight and what not from diecast, they can't do it for this one.

:exactly:

Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion ones are the best looking for me SO FAR...everyday Marvel reveals 2 armors at a time, can't wait for the rest!

Yeah, Silver Centurion is like the perfect combination of the new style and the classic suits, I don't know what pair is next but I'm sure I'll fall in love with the Deep Space suit :lol

It looks like this

165480_10151511023297290_1146454786_n.jpg

This might be the version I go for, I remember liking the concept art that I'd seen previously. I could see the end product being really nice, especially if they explore the contrast between matte and gloss finish.

Back