1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you wondering what other weapons this figure missed. :D

IPWeapons.jpg

Shoulder-mounted rocket launcher, forearm flares, and a miniaturized sonic canon.

I fail to see how talking about the other armors is off topic, IP is just one of many IM suits in IM3.
That said this IP is just bait to keep us sucked in till mk42 and all the other suits are released.
So with that out the way i just hope they adjust his proportions before the final version cuz he looks to skinny.

I fail to see how talking about the other armors is off topic, IP is just one of many IM suits in IM3.
That said this IP is just bait to keep us sucked in till mk42 and all the other suits are released.
So with that out the way i just hope they adjust his proportions before the final version cuz he looks to skinny.

Well this is a thread about the Hot Toys Iron Patriot figure, not meant to primarily hold discussions encompassing other armors in the movie.

I usually go to the "IM3 suits - everything we know so far" thread to read up on & discuss other armors. :)

Finaly ordered with some rewards points got him down to 280.:yess: Now just hope :pray: he's home by the holidayz. I may have to give him one of caps xtra shields to hang on to when i display him.
Iron_Patriot_custom_hot_toys__2_.jpg

IM looks horrible and stupid with shield. I guess it's why no one else but Cap carries one.

Back