1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IP is gonna look soooooooo sweet in here!

65D3DB81-F02A-49DA-8341-74509165383A-793-00000106A3A4FC3B_zpsa3f69b19.jpg

40128BD0-FBB2-4783-A705-9209E5873192-793-000001071F1AAF34_zpsc90d1620.jpg

(Note to self: must sort out Whiplash's & Mech Test lights!)

Amazing collection!

by the way...does Mech Test Tony with glasses look like hipster tony to anyone?

This looks awesome in that shot, really glad i pre ordered it. Shame it doesn't look like he can salute though.

Hot Toys said the elbow joints are improved with 3 points of articulation so it can bend more than 90 degrees, so maybe saluting pose will be possible with this figure :clap

Hot Toys said the elbow joints are improved with 3 points of articulation so it can bend more than 90 degrees, so maybe saluting pose will be possible with this figure :clap

It has to do with more of the shoulder articulation than the elbow. The Elbow can only do 90 degree since the armor from the forearm and bicep would come in touch with each other.

Yeah I know that's why I said it's more of the limited shoulder than anything. Would be nice though, be cool to see someone actually get it to work.

Have they ever released more details on a figure after the associated movie is released?

Maybe they are holding some details back until the movie is released because it may reveal some unreleased plot points. :dunno

Man WM from IM3 is going to sick. Just like IP.

yeah..can't wait to see the new war machine figure but i think i'm gonna have to pass on that one, IP, Mark42 and tony stark is already enough for me in this line :lol

Back