1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

Dear HT,

Please start production of the IP figure NOW! STAT!

Seriously I can't wait to get my hands on this figure !!!

Great to see that this figure looks amazing in-hand.

Can't wait to see how the Mark 42 and Mark 3 look in "Diecast"

I can see MK XLII being a winner. The unpainted model already looked impressive.

However, MK III is still [arguably] the best armor, imo.

:lol

At the complete °180 for this figure.

At first everyone was complaining and boycotting it because it's die-cast, now everyone wants it because it's 60% plastic and don't care that it comes with nothing and costs more :slap

:lol

At the complete °180 for this figure.

At first everyone was complaining and boycotting it because it's die-cast, now everyone wants it because it's 60% plastic and don't care that it comes with nothing and costs more :slap

:exactly::exactly: You're right. HT has that magic, I guess. I'm still hanging on to my "it cost too much" principle.

But nobody questions how good it looks though. Whether you are buying it or not.

There's no doubt this figure looks great. Just a matter of if you can see yourself justifying paying $310 for this figure for what it is.

Going to save my money for the 1000 of other Iron Man suits Hot Toys is planning for us.

Yeah, I'm gonna cancel my PO for it over at BBTS. Just isn't grabbing me. I'd rather have the BD Mark VII. So if anybody wants my PO, get ready!

Still looks just as awesome as when he was first shown. Cannot wait to own this guy, as he's probably my most favorite design of this year. I can't see anything coming out that I'm more excited for unless Star Lord is suddenly released before 2014.

Back