1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand that The Movie fans are disappointed in the role that IP played, but I am an Iron Man Fan, not just movie fan. I am still getting this figure because it represents Iron Patriot, and in the world of Iron Man, the Iron Patriot kicks ***.

This is kind of what I was saying in another thread. There are Iron Man fans that got into IM after seeing the movies, and then there are IM fans that have been fans long before the movies. For the latter, it doesn't matter what the character did or didn't do in the movie, it's just awesome to have your favorite characters in a great looking figure.

I'm still in for this and Stark :wave I like the 42 in the movie but the 1/6 version looks off to me for some reason. I have it on PO with BBTS so i can see some in hand pictures before i decide.

Is it really necessary to have that scene as your signature now after watching the film? :lol

As for the fans that are still getting this figure, congrats and I guess it's always a win to fantasize what your IP can really do :dunno

Help jog my memory here guys...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Help jog my memory here guys...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have figures from worse movies, this figure won't be any different than those since I'm just a sucker for good designs.

Yeah...it's all about the IP design that wins me over the fact it doesn't fire it's weapons, have any decent screen time etc. I hope Hot Toys include the forearm weapons though.

Is it really necessary to have that scene as your signature now after watching the film? :lol

As for the fans that are still getting this figure, congrats and I guess it's always a win to fantasize what your IP can really do :dunno

:gah: You are correct sir, I was worried that having that many suits in one film might be overkill and be confusing but they ended up being nothing more than fancy :fireworks

Is this better?

I can understand that The Movie fans are disappointed in the role that IP played, but I am an Iron Man Fan, not just movie fan. I am still getting this figure because it represents Iron Patriot, and in the world of Iron Man, the Iron Patriot kicks ***.

This is kind of what I was saying in another thread. There are Iron Man fans that got into IM after seeing the movies, and then there are IM fans that have been fans long before the movies. For the latter, it doesn't matter what the character did or didn't do in the movie, it's just awesome to have your favorite characters in a great looking figure.

Well only in colour. No Normie, different bulk to the suit, different role ect...

I read that Shane Black cut 1 hour 15 mins from the film, the original film would have run for over 3 hours!

He basically cut another Iron Man film out onto the cutting room floor, so hope we get a full extended edition on blu ray...

Oh man I would looooooove a Directors Cut.

I wondered about what / how / when things got cut, considering the musical score to the movie has two tracks called "War Machine" (not in the film) and "Dr. Wu" (in the movie for 5 seconds and no lines).

I thought I'd be happy with my first War Machine and had no interest in the IP. After seeing the movie though I liked the role the Patriot armor has. 90% sure I'll order it now.

I read that Shane Black cut 1 hour 15 mins from the film, the original film would have run for over 3 hours!

He basically cut another Iron Man film out onto the cutting room floor, so hope we get a full extended edition on blu ray...

If that is true, then we might see more screen time for other suits which did not appear in the theatrical version.

Does HT get to preview the movie (uncut version) before it is released or they just based on the data released by Marvel to them?

:horror :thud: :horror

Are you serious? you better not be joking :lol

edit: lol I just read that, Killian and Pepper made s*x tape?? that sounds nasty!

Well, I was hoping at the end that Rhodey would return...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back