1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the movie, it certainly wasn't perfect like most movies, but my biggest disappointment was
Spoiler Spoiler:

I loved the movie, it certainly wasn't perfect like most movies, but my biggest disappointment was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Rhodey: Iron Patriot on the Job!
Marvel: NOPE

Is it me or do you guys feel IP was pretty much of no consequence in IM3? Very small part, mostly to encase this character or that......geeeezzzzzzz
No desire for this figure now

I wanted to see what IP could do but after coming from the movie...just dropped my order. Id rather have a Rhodey in his green shirt

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is it me or do you guys feel IP was pretty much of no consequence in IM3? Very small part, mostly to encase this character or that......geeeezzzzzzz
No desire for this figure now

Ironically he's still the most featured armour in the movie. Doesn't say much for the other armours :lol

Ditto. Love the suit.

It's a great suit, best from the movie imo.

So maybe the reason HT didn't show any extras for this figure is because it comes with three heads/faces? ;)

As a side note, I find it curious that track #2 on the soundtrack (score) is called "War Machine".

Then again, there is another track called "Dr. Wu". And he's in the movie 5 seconds longer than WM.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm perplexed at the sheer stupidity that was EVERYTHING related to the Iron Patriot (never even fired a single damn shot, not ONCE!). Why is he even in the movie? What kind of piece of crap armor is that, that anybody can put it on without any safety protocols. How can it get deactivated so quickly and easily by a "hand shake". Absolute garbage. Was on the fence about this earlier, but now... I just saved myself a good $300 bucks!

Yeah, my problem with this guy from last night........

Spoiler Spoiler:

I mean seriously, could't have found 5 seconds of time to get that in the movie?:rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pozlp_wnkRk

That is the first thing I brought up when I left the theater. :dunno

Back