1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to imagine there would be room for Iron Patriot. But who knows. It'd be interesting if Iron Patriot took Tony's place in the Avengers to begin with, and Tony only suits up again to save him.

After watching the movie you thinking hot toys could add an extra forearm with his little machine gun he showed off when breaking up the sweatshop

That would help warrant the $300 price tag!

After watching the movie you thinking hot toys could add an extra forearm with his little machine gun he showed off when breaking up the sweatshop

That would help warrant the $300 price tag!

-A Don Cheadle inside the helment HS
-a separate Don Cheadle w/o helmet HS

I think out of all the armors shown in the movie this is still the only one I would seriously consider spending $300 on, they had such a build up and hype centered around all the different armors and yet we hardly saw anything on screen:dunno, I think I would need to view the movie multiple times before breaking down each individual armor you see at the end

I'm still going to wait until someone gets one of these in hand and can say how much is actually diecast and what it feels like, along with what the Cheadle HS looks like

Aren't we getting a Cheadle full head and face in the helmet? Or am I misinterpreting the specs?

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Don Cheadle as Iron Patriot in the Iron Man 3 movie
- Head sculpt with helmet with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as Iron Patriot in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with light-up function

- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Metallic red, white and blue star spangled armor
- LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated) One (1) pair of fists
Weapon:
- One (1) rotatable machine gun at the back

Aren't we getting a Cheadle full head and face in the helmet? Or am I misinterpreting the specs?

no I think its just the HS with the helmet on and the faceplate up

which got to thinking, was there ever a time in the movie Rhodey had the suit on without the helmet, like in the poster for the movie? I don't recall there being one

This is enough justification for me

wp_6a_w.jpg

I prefer TH over DC as WM. what was the reason TH didn't return as WM ?

Personally I prefer Cheadle as an actor, but TH was great in IM1. I remember reading that he wanted RDJ money to come back for IM2, and Favreau mentioned he was difficult to work with...he has a bit of that reputation it would seem. I'm guessing those were the reasons. :peace

I prefer TH over DC as WM. what was the reason TH didn't return as WM ?

he wanted more money, go figure:pfft:

sounds like its the same problem Avengers 2 in going to end up having, everyone wants to be paid more now that RDJ has made a gazillion dollars

Personally I prefer Cheadle as an actor, but TH was great in IM1. I remember reading that he wanted RDJ money to come back for IM2, and Favreau mentioned he was difficult to work with...he has a bit of that reputation it would seem. I'm guessing those were the reasons. :peace

Oh that's why. I figured he wanted to to another movie.

^^^ This and the real reason was that DC was the original choice for Rhodey but he wasn't available the first time, when they did IM2 he was so.

Back