1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the tearing would help allow it to fit. Plus the Lizard seemed to change size at certain times in the movie, when he first tears through the car roof on the bridge he had Hulk sized hands but later when the police gun him down and he releases his toxic gas he seems only slightly larger than a human so who knows.

Btw am I crazy or does this look 100% like Martin Short......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 595
After seeing that Goblin bust, I haven't scrolled down yet but I thought it looked like Beavis! I LOLd a lot when I saw the posts that came after!

It would have been a better match indeed. All it needs is the S3 suit fabric with a bit of shine to it and the correct shade of red.

It seems like they went with this vinyl fabric to capture that shine the suit has but that decision doesn't really make sense in the grand scheme of things when the fabric used on the S3 figure works perfectly for this.

016.jpg

amazing%20spider-man%202_costume_0.jpg

EXACTLY!!!:good post:

Update a few things here and there and BAM. Instant order. All they did was take their first attempt at Amazing Spiderman and update it. Once again. Lazy Hot Toys.

It would have been a better match indeed. All it needs is the S3 suit fabric with a bit of shine to it and the correct shade of red.

It seems like they went with this vinyl fabric to capture that shine the suit has but that decision doesn't really make sense in the grand scheme of things when the fabric used on the S3 figure works perfectly for this.

016.jpg

Spider-mom?

016.jpg

amazing%20spider-man%202_costume_0.jpg

Honestly, I feel like the best fabric would be a mix of this fabric, the ASM1 figure, and the vinyl as well.

Back