1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I made a typo in lengthy, big whoop! Cause no-one ever did that here. And yes it could have used paragraphs, but I copied it from my fb and they always screw with the layout. Even so, with or without paragraphs, this proved reading is difficult for most people, let alone form full sentences. But that's all besides the point. Thanks for proving that the majority here makes assumptions without actually reading. No-one probably ever heard of the perfect description Alex from Toyhaven made about snooty collectors. If you feel inclined to comment, at least read it and talk about the content, instead of acting like children, whining about length and typos.

Make long posts like that and people will be "what is this guy talking about again?".

And they point out the typos because its the only thing they see when they read because you lose them in such an uninteresting long post.

Short and to the point and please relevant.

And honestly people dnt care if theyre snooty or not. Hell if I come off as a hard ass I don't really care, I just hate people being genuinely mad without a good reason.

fist.gif

by branson2099

Make long posts like that and people will be "what is this guy talking about again?".

And they point out the typos because its the only thing they see when they read because you lose them in such an uninteresting long post.

Short and to the point and please relevant.

And honestly people dnt care if theyre snooty or not. Hell if I come off as a hard ass I don't really care, I just hate people being genuinely mad without a good reason.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I have no problems with people voicing their opinion, I can take a lot before I actually get angry about something. But just because I don't post here 10 times a day, shouldn't mean people have to be @sses about it. In the last few pages things like grow up, insulting people and other stuff came up apparently. So there's some way to treat other people. Also with typos and insults. And these pages are filled with irrelevant posts as we all know.

You were the only one to actually make a usefull comment. And seeming the first dozens of pages (and still, if I read back the last week) still go on about the suit. With good reason.

For the ones that did read it though, that was one of the points. Back in the days HT (not HT's if we are getting factual btw as that's "HT his") did actually listen to things like the Thor HS, or Falcon with Falconer.

On that account I don't reckon that HT will indeed change the suit, as others allready said, they have the Pre-orders in, and why would they make an effort then? Customer service...and prices, but not going to quote my own text. People can read it or not, whatever.

I for one just thought it was a shame they did it this way. Likely to get it eventually, cause there aren't many other options for a Spidey 2, but I hoped for better since the ASM1

On a different note, does anyone know who is making that Lizard that popped up at the Con?

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I have no problems with people voicing their opinion, I can take a lot before I actually get angry about something. But just because I don't post here 10 times a day, shouldn't mean people have to be @sses about it. In the last few pages things like grow up, insulting people and other stuff came up apparently. So there's some way to treat other people. Also with typos and insults. And these pages are filled with irrelevant posts as we all know.

You were the only one to actually make a usefull comment. And seeming the first dozens of pages (and still, if I read back the last week) still go on about the suit. With good reason.

For the ones that did read it though, that was one of the points. Back in the days HT (not HT's if we are getting factual btw as that's "HT his") did actually listen to things like the Thor HS, or Falcon with Falconer.

On that account I don't reckon that HT will indeed change the suit, as others allready said, they have the Pre-orders in, and why would they make an effort then? Customer service...and prices, but not going to quote my own text. People can read it or not, whatever.

I for one just thought it was a shame they did it this way. Likely to get it anyway, cause there aren't many other options for a Spidey 2

On a different note, does anyone know who is making that Lizard that popped up at the Con?

is English your second or third language?

also just to note I agree with you in regards to your point about pre orders

I have been speaking English since I was 6, why? Are my sentences not up to par with forum lingo? ;)

But to get back to relevant things: The Lizard, anyone? Because I couldn't find that much about him, some say it's a statue, but I thought it to be a 1/6 figure, it is a proto so the hand "joints" don't mean that much. I was hoping figure instead of statue though.

And are people rooting for an Electro or Goblin (knowing in the past HT did not make that much of an effort for villains)? No Doc Ock, Goblin, Sandman yet. Maybe for this they will, because they did announce Rhino..

by Uncanny Webslinger: Yep, if fricken Chitauri can get figures then main Spider-Man villians deserve figure treatment

Good one, I am also still waiting for at least a Doc Ock, but I'm guessing that the Raimi Spidey won't be getting that HT love from them, which is a shame really..didn't like the Goblin costume in Spider-Man 1 though. Totally lacked the "how I remember it feel". But we'll see, same as the Rhino, nowadays it's apparently either all black leather suits, or big robot suits (X-Men etc, Silver Samurai, Rhino). While they are making a movie about a tree and a raccoon why can't we just get oldschool outfits? Yeah I know, no-one wants to see a green-yellow Electro (well I would've liked it I think, it could be executed well, if done properly.
Although the Chitauri will find their way to my home, Hulk needs smashables ;)

Jus because this forum has thousands of members it doesn't mean there isn't a prevailing culture that new members wouldn't do well to acquaint themselves with before posting a self-indulgent diatribe that, frankly, we've all heard before. You get a similar response from a bunch of different people and you think this says something about them? :lol

Jus because this forum has thousands of members it doesn't mean there isn't a prevailing culture that new members wouldn't do well to acquaint themselves with before posting a self-indulgent diatribe that, frankly, we've all heard before. You get a similar response from a bunch of different people and you think this says something about them? :lol

Promise me you'll never change...

Jus because this forum has thousands of members it doesn't mean there isn't a prevailing culture that new members wouldn't do well to acquaint themselves with before posting a self-indulgent diatribe that, frankly, we've all heard before. You get a similar response from a bunch of different people and you think this says something about them?

Well clearly I haven't read the book "How to be pompous and a self righteous know it all on the internet." Good luck stroking each others egos, you lot seem to be thriving on it. Everything above shows your "maturity and manners" in your virtual, holier than thou, shortsighted world.

Well clearly I haven't read the book "How to be pompous and a self righteous know it all on the internet." Good luck stroking each others egos, you lot seem to be thriving on it. Everything above shows your "maturity and manners" in your virtual, holier than thou, shortsighted world.

IoujdZ140aH0J8bMGaiRxeEwHbv4t99F8-X42bCy8cNVEuhSkTPJ_C_mq3Wq16LFPvWlTg02aEigPl1vqHIWYKzk6v-tIDTa_039dD0bMOpK0IagWv5hnAG6ng

Back