1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by reyrey: Doesn't match the Hot Toys quality we're used to seeing. I know they're not all gonna be home runs but this one is just bad. Hopefully it's just prototype bad (rushed to have something to show before movie release) and the production figure will be improved.

This ^ they damn well should improve it. Or should I say: make it as it should be..accurate! Clearly not like this..

Glad we're getting Electro. Pretty stoked for this and Electro and hopefully we get Harry/Green Goblin next.

looks like Electro is next

And the last

Glad we're getting Electro. Pretty stoked for this and Electro and hopefully we get Harry/Green Goblin next.

Didn't they say they are making ONLY 3 figures from this movie?

1)Spiderman
2)Rhino
3) Electro....

3 strikes and...

WVjL3OB.jpg

And the last

Didn't they say they are making ONLY 3 figures from this movie?

1)Spiderman
2)Rhino
3) Electro....

3 strikes and...

WVjL3OB.jpg

I'm just saying I would hope to see a Green Goblin/Harry figure. I rather have him than Rhino. :dunno

It's only a prototype. The final product will much improved - as the majority of HT figs tend to be.

People get so upset and act like it's the end of the world.

Decided to keep it. With an Exclusive, even if I don't like it, I can always get my money back on Ebay.
Someone Always wants the Exclusive!

this figure is a dud from a dud film- amazing mess of a movie and just the most unexciting time at the cinema i have had this year..echoes of the mess Spidey 3 was

Back