1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, but I was welcomed so "incredibly kind"

Trying once again, on to relevance: Seeming the popularity of Spider-Man and HT making Spidey 2 and Rhino, and maybe Electro and Goblin, anyone figure they will go back to Spider-Man (Raimi) and make Doc Ock etc (or reckon they will wat for ASM3?)
Because that Lizard, whomever is making that (still can't seem to find more news about it) looks nice

Me too, but I was welcomed so "incredibly kind"

Trying once again, on to relevance: Seeming the popularity of Spider-Man and HT making Spidey 2 and Rhino, and maybe Electro and Goblin, anyone figure they will go back to Spider-Man (Raimi) and make Doc Ock etc (or reckon they will wat for ASM3?)
Because that Lizard, whomever is making that (still can't seem to find more news about it) looks nice

Almost impossible. The Rami Spidey license I reckon is probably done with. Only chance for a doc ock is from ASM3.

It seems that HT never acquired the licenses for Raimi Spider-Man other than the 3rd film, which sucks as a high-end Molina Doc Ock would have been awesome. Their hydrobot accessory that came with T:S Final Battle John Connor figure somehow tells us how HT could have done the tentacles.

by boylost99 Almost impossible. The Rami Spidey license I reckon is probably done with. Only chance for a doc ock is from ASM3
by HeubertMichael It seems that HT never acquired the licenses for Raimi Spider-Man other than the 3rd film, which sucks as a high-end Molina Doc Ock would have been awesome. Their hydrobot accessory that came with T:S Final Battle John Connor figure somehow tells us how HT could have done the tentacles.

Exactly! And even though I didn't like the suit of the Goblin, an evil Dafoe sculpt would have been cool too. So here's rooting for a cool looking ASM version then

Exactly! And even though I didn't like the suit of the Goblin, an evil Dafoe sculpt would have been cool too. So here's rooting for a cool looking ASM version then

You know the ASM reboot is good for people like you that want villains from the spiderman series. I know its not the same but at least you guys will get the figures finally! And they will be up to current Hot Toys standards

Lipsmack does get people all worked up, it's funny.

I like u lipsmack.

Where is that assistant to the mod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeeze. A lot of heated disagreements in this thread. Really dumb if you ask me. You guys just need to use common courtesy or at least talk it out somewhere else. Arguing is fine I mean we all have different opinions but don't cross the line.

by DarkAngel: You know the ASM reboot is good for people like you that want villains from the spiderman series. I know its not the same but at least you guys will get the figures finally! And they will be up to current Hot Toys standards

Yes indeed, but can we have it all please? ;) ASM and Raimi versions? So Goblin isn't the only one fighting Spidey. A Sandman, Goblin, Green Goblin, Venom fight scene would be cool (even though I wasn't quite down with the Goblin suits or Venom. Yeah really nitpicky when it comes to Venom, but that was more the movie's fault. Venom for me was always Brock as in "We are Venom" and Goblin could have been really cool with a cool outfit. Still think Doc Ock and Sandman were done true to "the feel" though.

Still I even though I know HT won't change the suit for ASM2, I had really hoped they did. I have Spidey 3 and Black, and even Medicom 3 and black and Parker (and Venom will still be joining them someday) but this should have been the really cool outfitted Spidey right?

Yes indeed, but can we have it all please? ;) ASM and Raimi versions? So Goblin isn't the only one fighting Spidey. A Sandman, Goblin, Green Goblin, Venom fight scene would be cool (even though I wasn't quite down with the Goblin suits or Venom. Yeah really nitpicky when it comes to Venom, but that was more the movie's fault. Venom for me was always Brock as in "We are Venom" and Goblin could have been really cool with a cool outfit. Still think Doc Ock and Sandman were done true to "the feel" though.

Still I even though I know HT won't change the suit for ASM2, I had really hoped they did. I have Spidey 3 and Black, and even Medicom 3 and black and Parker (and Venom will still be joining them someday) but this should have been the really cool outfitted Spidey right?

Weird...that quote you used was my post but it was attributed to Motuxmen

I'm surprised HT hasn't revealed "Evil Ed" Goblin yet....maybe because the movie didn't make as much money as they hoped for...

I'm surprised HT hasn't revealed "Evil Ed" Goblin yet....maybe because the movie didn't make as much money as they hoped for...

Not as much as they hoped for but still a big amount. Technically though the figures would be in development before the movie releases so they likely have a prototype and are deciding whether or not to mass produce it.

I hope they do...

tumblr_n5w2vupUUj1tszo5co1_r1_1280.jpg

God damn, that vinyl still looks like crap to me

I second that. I dont care who says what. It looks like $#!¥ to me. If it had fabric like the Spider-Man 3 fig I would have snagged it without blinking. Not to detract from anyone who loves the figure. Its all what you like. I just dont think it matches the movie at all. Doesnt make any damn sense.

I second that. I dont care who says what. It looks like $#!¥ to me. If it had fabric like the Spider-Man 3 fig I would have snagged it without blinking. Not to detract from anyone who loves the figure. Its all what you like. I just dont think it matches the movie at all. Doesnt make any damn sense.

Doesn't match the Hot Toys quality we're used to seeing. I know they're not all gonna be home runs but this one is just bad. Hopefully it's just prototype bad (rushed to have something to show before movie release) and the production figure will be improved.

Back