1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this figure. Always wanted a Spidey in the collection but I hated how the SM3 version looked. Bulky body, small eyes and the silver webbing just didn't do it for me.

Can't wait for this figure. Always wanted a Spidey in the collection but I hated how the SM3 version looked. Bulky body, small eyes and the silver webbing just didn't do it for me.

I owned the SM3 Spidey for about a day and got rid of it. While I didn't mind the look of the old suit, the cloth material on the figure made it look dull, cheap, and nasty. Add to that the turkey neck, weak ankles, silver webbing, and the thunder thighs.

Just seen this awesome custom SM3 figure on another forum, looks great to me!

spiderman_600_002.png

I owned the SM3 Spidey for about a day and got rid of it. While I didn't mind the look of the old suit, the cloth material on the figure made it look dull, cheap, and nasty. Add to that the turkey neck, weak ankles, silver webbing, and the thunder thighs.

While I'm not 100% happy with the vinyl, it does look better to me than the cloth. They just need a tighter weaved fabric so it doesn't look so cheap.

Crap movie but I'm still keeping my PO, considering the only highlights in the film were Spider-Man's costume and action poses. To me this is still the definitive movie suit.

Back