1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to cut out 7 armors to fit your timeline. Changing the parameters there.

Ok we get it, you are building some monstrously huge wine cellar Dio with the cheapo styrofoam HOAs that is going to be framed full of wood. Don't need to hint at it every single post. Just add it to your sig line and we can be reminded every post you make from now on.:lol

No need to get personal, it's a clear sign that someone is losing a debate

Funny you should mention my sig, Hot Toys is releasing figures so fast I gave up on editing it.

It still works out to about 3 years for 34 armors.

Less then 1 year ago the established members on this forum were mocking new people like me that claimed Hot Toys would make a bunch of the HPP armors. They said we would be luck to 3or 4 total

Then they mocked the people that said they would make more dies cast armors, especially from the original 7

History is not on your side so I have no idea of what you are basing your expectations on.
I don't even know how to respond to this. Are you looking for affirmation on predicting Hot toys would make more of their most popular figures?
I'm one the biggest iron man collectors on the board ( over 45 Armors in my collection), so I am thrilled they are making more. I hope to get all 43. (If they make them.)

I don't even know how to respond to this. Are you looking for affirmation on predicting Hot toys would make more of their most popular figures?
I'm one the biggest iron man collectors on the board ( over 45 Armors in my collection), so I am thrilled they are making more. I hope to get all 43. (If they make them.)

How long have you been collecting IM Armors?

funny-gif-cobra-cat-fight.gif

cat fight:lol

So this armor looks pretty neat. Id buy it if the striker pieces were removable,really dig the color and overall badassness of it.

That's one bad ass cat

I can't believe someone whose bought 45 armors in 2 years thinks Hot Toys is going to slow down.

Striker is pretty awesome and he had a prominent role in the final battle

Since he is as big as Snapper he will be a good way to balance out displays and he just looks cool

I personally don't care if the hammers are removable, it would probably add a lot to the cost, just as full articulation would have substantially upped Snappers cost.

That's one bad ass cat

I can't believe someone whose bought 45 armors in 2 years thinks Hot Toys is going to slow down.

Striker is pretty awesome and he had a prominent role in the final battle

Since he is as big as Snapper he will be a good way to balance out displays and he just looks cool

I personally don't care if the hammers are removable, it would probably add a lot to the cost, just as full articulation would have substantially upped Snappers cost.

Hold up this guys as big as Snapper?

Naa not fighting. Just working out a math problem. One of those if a train left New York to Albuquerque type things.

Cool cool I ****ing suck at math, I was having flashbacks of gradeschool with all the math going on here:gah: lol. Seen your IM display in another thread recently,looking good friend.

Dang this guys gonna be a beast,nice!

:duff

Anyone know if there is another IM3 suit that shares the same design as Striker?

Gamma has the same body but is painted green and Fiddler has one hammer arm

Last edited:
The Mark I is absolutely stunning. There is nothing a die cast version can do for that to improve it. Anyone that owns V2 iwould agree.
Same for VII, die cast will do nothing for that armor. The rest will be remade but not until the HPP protocol is exhausted for HT, I think. No sense in pulling those redo's out yet if people are willing to toss all the money at 35 armors that have no significant storyline.

What I'm saying, if I'm saying anything is the HPP line will be finished before all of the original 7 are all remade again.

I think they'll probably roll out one of the older suits (in the diecast format) a year whilst they are making the house party protocol suits, we are getting the mark III after all & that's the 3rd time that figure is being made. We shall see though as AoU is probably the new priority & there's a lot of figures to be made from that film, several of which haven't even been previewed yet. :)

Back