1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shortarm4.jpg Ok. Last image. lol. This is the closest I can find to a straight forward shot. Again, I'm not saying the toy/design is wrong. I just wanted to know whether anyone else also felt as though the position of the hands/repulsor makes it feel as though the forearms underneath will be too short. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills over here.

All of you are forgetting this armor is close to 7 feet tall

Great post.

It's same thing with peacemaker. The arms look short compared to the rest of the body but it's the same arms as the other armors

And my god people are still complaining about the damn arms?! I'm with YP, this conversation bores me

Lol. Sorry. I didn't know others complained about the arms. I thought it was just me. Alright, no more arm discussions from me. ��

to figure out whether the forearm is too short or not.
we should figure out how a 5 feet 8 inches tall robert downey is
to be fitted into the 7 feet mark xxv suit first.
any drawing expert can help?:pray:

to figure out whether the forearm is too short or not.
we should figure out how a 5 feet 8 inches tall robert downey is
to be fitted into the 7 feet mark xxv suit first.
any drawing expert can help?:pray:

What if....... now people stay with me. Tony actually made a suit........
that was..........are you ready?.......................not wearable?

Mayhaps this one just pounds ground and that is it. And it was made short at the arms for clearance to be able to get above rock or debris.

giphy.gif

Dumbest thread discussion since drawings of Christian Bale's Forehead being too high from his nose back with the DX12.:lol

Mayhaps this one just pounds ground and that is it. And it was made short at the arms for clearance to be able to get above rock or debris.
Dumbest thread discussion since drawings of Christian Bale's Forehead being too high from his nose back with the DX12.:lol

That happened :lol Freaks indeed :rotfl

giphy.gif

Just curious. Wasn't every iron man mark suit meant to be worn? No idea but just a thought. I think when he made Ultron then it was not meant to be wearable and rather a robot (who is self-aware). :dunno

:gah:

I hate that tired, old retread, "Don't like, don't buy," but it's never been more apropos. HT is awash in AoU and Star Wars figures, it isn't going to redesign these arms, short or not.

I hate that tired, old retread, "Don't like, don't buy," but it's never been more apropos. HT is awash in AoU and Star Wars figures, it isn't going to redesign these arms, short or not.

I like the figure as it is & I'm happy that the arms are the right length even though they appear off, the hands are at the same level of the thighs down the suit as they are on other figures, just google it & see for yourselves..., I'm happy it's correct. :)

Just curious. Wasn't every iron man mark suit meant to be worn? No idea but just a thought. I think when he made Ultron then it was not meant to be wearable and rather a robot (who is self-aware). :dunno

:gah:

Its a reasonable question. If there were 42 suits available and he was building like a madman to create an army of these, its not too far fetched that he made specific suits for situations. Bomb disposal, disaster recovery, construction; these could present situations where he may or may not have wanted a suit to be able to house a person or himself.

Perhaps some suits like red snapper and striker were made that way to take the risk out from him or someone else getting hurt by putting them in those situations.

The hints are there with Avengers drones in AOU, must mean the thought crossed Tony's mind to have unmanned suits.

Its a reasonable question. If there were 42 suits available and he was building like a madman to create an army of these, its not too far fetched that he made specific suits for situations. Bomb disposal, disaster recovery, construction; these could present situations where he may or may not have wanted a suit to be able to house a person or himself.

Perhaps some suits like red snapper and striker were made that way to take the risk out from him or someone else getting hurt by putting them in those situations.

The hints that there with Avengers drones in AOU, must mean the thought crossed Tony's mind to have unmanned suits.

Maybe the Hammer drones from Iron Man 2 put the idea into Tony's head?!? :)

Back