1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I go see an Iron Man movie to watch a Tony Stark- wannabe act like a goofball. Haha

You guys are entitled to your opinions. Agree to disagree.

Don't you just hate when 140 million dollar block buster sucks.....

Talking about no basis in reality

If you truly want to see a bad marvel film watch the Captain America flick from the 90s

Oh yeah ... budget and box office sales are always a direct indicator of how good a movie is. Like I said, agree to disagree.

Ha Thank you. Guess I should keep unpopular opinions to myself.

All opinions should be welcome, but when I pointed out I enjoyed Justin Hammer's scenes and someone agreed, you felt the necessity to make another comment about it so you're not a victim here.

All opinions should be welcome, but when I pointed out I enjoyed Justin Hammer's scenes and someone agreed, you felt the necessity to make another comment about it so you're not a victim here.

My bad. Didn't intend to bash you. I was just trying to express that he didn't do it for me ... which is why I said agree to disagree in the same post.

My bad. Didn't intend to bash you. I was just trying to express that he didn't do it for me ... which is why I said agree to disagree in the same post.

It's all good, no worries! I get why people dislike this film, and why people reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly dislike Iron Man 3. :lol

There is a difference between saying a movies sucked and saying you didn't like it.

Lazy opinions are easily discounted

It grossed over 600 million world wide so it must not have sucked that bad.

Don't you just hate when 140 million dollar block buster sucks.....

Talking about no basis in reality

If you truly want to see a bad marvel film watch the Captain America flick from the 90s

I liked that Captain America movie from the 90s, I remember seeing it when it came out & loved it (I think I was 13), anyway when it came out on DVD here in the UK (I think just before the new Captain America turned up) I instantly bought it, such was the memory of a good film..., well what can I say some 20+ years on accept it didn't age well, not how I remembered it at all unfortunately..., thankfully we have new cool Captain America movies though. :)

It had Ronny Cox and Ned Beatty and it still sucked? :slap Guess they couldn't make up for a minuscule budget, dreadful special effects and two uninspiring choices in the lead roles.

Yeah I get the Iron Man 3 hate as well, though it did grow on me after a few viewings, it was definitely lacking.

It's been on HBO or one of the movie channels for the last few months and I've watched it a ton. It's by far my favorite Iron Man movie so far. I know that's blasphemous but it's true.

Back