1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, would you prefer a sig highlighting Katy Perry's large, oversized, swollen breasts that sound like balloons when you rub them together? Get your mind out of the gutter, dee-dubs, I've got a sensitive side too! I'm not all about DA SEX. :lol

Because Shakespeare (and even Romeo and Juliet) is the epitome of chaste literature. :monkey3

Because Shakespeare (and even Romeo and Juliet) is the epitome of chaste literature. :monkey3

I'm not sure that's entirely true.

Once Juliet has finally been ''enjoy'd'' she says

Now, by Saint Peter’s Church and Peter too,
He shall not make me there a joyful bride.

She can't marry Paris because she is no longer a virgin - there's no 'joy' left.

Said I wasn't going to re-buy any Avengers that I already have from the first film....so naturally I have (finally) caved in and ordered this figure! :slap :thud: :lol

I'm just living how this Cap looks. I loved the STRIKE suit but this is the better uniform. I mean anything is better than The Avengers version, haha

I'm just living how this Cap looks. I loved the STRIKE suit but this is the better uniform. I mean anything is better than The Avengers version, haha

tumblr_static_48gl5efmlx2csk00ggsckswkw.gif

People tend to forget that the Avengers suit was design by Coulson who apparently love the classic look :lol

None of the above. The design of the Avengers suit was great. The choice of execution wasnt. It was a form fitting fabric and not more like a functional BDU. The suits after it began to mimic a more military based / functional uniform. I get they went for a classic look, but doesnt translate well to film. The suit makes Evans look scrawny and thin, and he isnt at all. This suit is a great improvement. I just dont know how I feel about the red accents on the boot and gloves.

None of the above. The design of the Avengers suit was great. The choice of execution wasnt. It was a form fitting fabric and not more like a functional BDU. The suits after it began to mimic a more military based / functional uniform. I get they went for a classic look, but doesnt translate well to film. The suit makes Evans look scrawny and thin, and he isnt at all. This suit is a great improvement. I just dont know how I feel about the red accents on the boot and gloves.

Actually I think it's all of the above. Each person has that one thing they don't like, so for them that's what's wrong.

Personally I think it's fine for an early costume.

People tend to forget that the Avengers suit was design by Coulson who apparently love the classic look :lol

Exactly. I love the Avengers suit. AOU is now superior... but TA version will always be great for what it was.

I like the costume, and going back I think all of you guys did too. However, like most things, when the next and better thing came out you started to realize how goofy it looked.

Back