1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Rescue and First Avenger cap but I want those 2 to be in a display with Red Skull and Cap on a motorcycle (still have to find a motorcycle). I am still looking for a Cap to display the big 4 together. I have the Avengers Hulk, will have Dark World Thor and I am pretty sure Mark 45 is what I want to use for Iron Man. This Cap figure looks outstanding and may finally be the one I have been looking for. :pray:

So would this and mark 43 be arriving at the same time or is mark 43 ahead of this? Just asking because they're all coming on one big boat right?

They should be out around the same time.... I'm betting Cap will drip first and then the 43 a few days after if not almost the same time
I forget which one popped up in HK first :dunno

e2a21e34ed7ce425d7cc98bbaaa8c51a.jpg

New addition to the family :)

Yeah adjusting them definitely helps. Anyway here's a couple more pics. Seriously one of my favorite HT figures so far. Sorry the pictures are so washed out and harsh...had to kind of rush them. I remembered to pull his pants up!

EC73D56A-2393-4105-A6ED-BE200A403927_zpsqd4akxdc.jpg

8F1A07D7-E45E-4CBA-98B6-35181CC06E9F_zpskezcppfg.jpg

BFB9C79E-D17A-4BCA-8FEA-2DD653A084EF_zpsincbbgb1.jpg

A quick "extreme" pose to show that you actually can pose this cap.

FD25794E-D548-41E9-8549-69B7764DADE0_zpswmvs9yrs.jpg

E5455A29-CDAD-4001-8B76-021A84088409_zpsr3c93irt.jpg

Basically I love this figure. The magnets are an excellent idea. There's two on his back, one by each elbow on his suit, and two of the hands have magnets on them. Thanks HT. The suit is fantastic and doesnt hinder articulation nearly as much as the strike cap. Proportions look great. No mods needed, methinks. The new AoU bases are also kind of neat.

Only issues I really have are the knee pads and the swapping out of hands. The knee pads can be a bit of a pain to adjust to each pose. Reminds me of the knees on the 1/4 batman. The hands are a massive pain to swap at times due to the glove design, but I guess there isn't a whole lot to be done about it. Also wish it had included a helmet chin strap holding hand. A real one.

Did I mention I love this figure? This is the definitive cap for me, and I adore the FA suit. Totally worth buying from timcent + the USPS ordeal I had to deal with. Seriously happy with this cap. I need to watch AoU like right now.

Last edited:
:clap Thanks for the awesome pictures once again!!! I cannot wait to take some of my own. :yess:

A lot of us are waiting on that :D

:lol :1-1:

You know what excited me most about those pictures above? Look at how the lighting captures the contours of the Evans sculpt. That last pic is beautiful to me. :drool So realistic, imo. I cannot wait to have this in my hands!

Back