1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here it is guys! a little tired today so this will do for now :)

76IcW6k.jpg

HjuL35I.jpg

VycNpzr.jpg

n0CISd3.jpg

Great looking pics!

My only gripe with this fig is the white is a bit too bright. All they needed to do was exactly what they did to the white portions on GA and this would be near perfect

Personally, I wish the magnetic hand was a closed fist. I have him displayed sideways because his fingers kinda stick out when you look at him from straight ahead.

This is a gorgeous figure. I was about to pick up Stealth Strike Cap but may just wait and grab this guy. There isn't a bad pic of this figure in this thread.

Yup...considering that he had a closed fist in the movie most of the time with the shield ... not that weird loose cupping grip Ha

I still think the S.T.R.I.K.E. Cap looks better, but I will be buying this one as well (my 3rd Cap, after the S.T.R.I.K.E. & Star Spangled Man Caps).

S.T.R.I.K.E. Cap would reign supreme if they hadn't butchered the body. Still bothers me but at least AOU Cap got that right.

S.T.R.I.K.E. Cap would reign supreme if they hadn't butchered the body.

I agree.

Still bothers me but at least AOU Cap got that right.

Both the AOU cap have the same body, it's the padding in the suit that makes the AOU figure look bigger. Regardless, even the AOU lacks muscle definition/shape around the shoulders. So I wouldn't say they got it right, but they made a massive improvement, getting it right would be using the Strike suit proto Cap body.

I still think people are over exaggerating the hell out of the STRIKE suit body. XD yeah he's lacking in the pecs and lats department but he's no pre serum Steve like a ton of people were complaining about. He's still bigger than a regular dude but not as big as he should be.

I still think people are over exaggerating the hell out of the STRIKE suit body. XD yeah he's lacking in the pecs and lats department but he's no pre serum Steve like a ton of people were complaining about. He's still bigger than a regular dude but not as big as he should be.

I disagree, I would say he is as big as a regular guy but no bigger or smaller than one.

Dude, he looks terrible here.

A7928EF4-E132-4C57-A080-EF1230BF0AE9_zpskhyb4y8u.jpg

Completely unnatural and awkward looking. He literally looks like he's shrugging.

Yeah, he doesn't look the least bit athletic there. Straight torso and narrow shoulders. That's an average build at best, no way is he bigger than a regular guy.

Back