1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try checking UPS site first. Mine shipped but SS site still says it hasn't. Guess their site updates in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! It is! I'm still new to the hobby and am loving it. Glad to meet other enthusiasts!
I got into the hobby about a year and a half ago, and I'm already starting to run out of room. :lol I'm also in the DFW area. Keller specifically. Glad to see other Dallas collectors around here.

I got into the hobby about a year and a half ago, and I'm already starting to run out of room. :lol I'm also in the DFW area. Keller specifically. Glad to see other Dallas collectors around here.

ah the needs of more room. tell me bout it. :lol

i seriously am having this problem :lol I dont use any of that detolf **** i just have regular shelves on the walls. They were originally just meant for my normal 7 inch figures and i had a lot of them on there, but then i got into HT and 1/6 scale stuff :slap.
I had to clear almost all my old figures to make room for HT as they take up a lot more space. Keeping all the boxes takes up room too.

i seriously am having this problem :lol I dont use any of that detolf **** i just have regular shelves on the walls. They were originally just meant for my normal 7 inch figures and i had a lot of them on there, but then i got into HT and 1/6 scale stuff :slap.
I had to clear almost all my old figures to make room for HT as they take up a lot more space. Keeping all the boxes takes up room too.

yeah. i cant put my figures on shelf as i dont really have time to dust em (i'm sailor and leave home for 3 months each time).
i'm thinking of building a display cab, hopefully big enough for the future releases. but the idea of i might move out and get a new place does makes me rethink my plan. as for the boxes, oh boy. :lol

Back