1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, how do you like the MK 43? I've been debating getting him since he looks so great next to Cap.

My only gripe is that the Avengers "A" on his right shoulder was not glued down entirely and the bottom edge is beginning to curl and I would think will eventually fall off down the road:huh

I hate hearing about flaws like this, at these prices I expect better quality control and less home repairs; what kind of flaws will we find with the HB?

Was not delivered today even though cap has been in the UK over 24 hours, I spoke to FedEx about paying extra for it to be delivered on saturday they said they would do it free of charge, Hows that for customer service

:woo Got a tracking number from Sideshow, so he'll probably be here Wed/Thurs!!! I just have to wait for UPS to update so I can know for sure!!! :yess:

:woo Got a tracking number from Sideshow, so he'll probably be here Wed/Thurs!!! I just have to wait for UPS to update so I can know for sure!!! :yess:

Cheer-Cheering-Excited-Fangirl-Fangirling-Happy-Hooray-Joy-Minions-Overjoyed-Yay-GIF.gif

I am totally a cross between the middle and the left minion right now. I can't even stand how excited I am! :lol

Back