1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Ultron never really dies. He has backups upon backups upon backups and the best they can ever do is "shut down" the current one that's terrorizing them. As for the MCU, honestly whether or not AOU is Ultron's only appearance, it doesn't really matter to me just as long as they actually write him well. :lecture

unless...................
Vista.Ultimate.Complete.PC.Backup.Error.jpg

Looks like there are indeed 3 forms of Ultron or 2 if one of them is just one of the drones. All 3 of the "figures" on the left side are Ultron. Guessing they'll translate those into 1/6 as well.

10947169_10152594258102344_4092534539098218823_n.jpg

unless...................
Vista.Ultimate.Complete.PC.Backup.Error.jpg
:lol

Looks like there are indeed 3 forms of Ultron or 2 if one of them is just one of the drones. All 3 of the "figures" on the left side are Ultron. Guessing they'll translate those into 1/6 as well.

Either it's Ultron's main/final form with two drones, or 1 drone, the EW cover and main/final form.

Two drones clearly -- the shape is the same.

They ain't gonna give away his final form. Which will be his six-arm "Kali" look. Oops.... spoiler.

According to that same redditor Adam Warlock is going to be in the MCU as well so at lot of these storylines im betting we'll see some incarnation or remnants of and Annihilation was specifically mentioned as well

All sounds good to me.

Well supposedly it turns out that "Marvel Intern" stuff was probably fake... why am I not surprised? :lol

Ultron Prime and Ultron Sentry Ver A + B. Hope we get Sentry Version B in 1/6 scale form. Guessing it'll look like the EW cover.

10556904_10152595814332344_3720722128732286555_o.jpg

10974222_10152595814487344_7216773307454361937_o.jpg

10845751_10152595814647344_8781053812687520692_o.jpg

Yeah, that's definitely the EW cover right there. Love the asymmetry in the Sentries' design, looks almost improvised with a half-finished appearance to them (which plays on that whole quantity over quality idea). Also love the little toe divots on both Ultron and the Sentries, reminds me of the cartoon Toybiz figure of Ultron from way back.

Depending on the price, I'll definitely try to get both Ultron and the Sentries.

Something was bugging me about the way they positioned Ultron Prime's eyes. I think they're set way too low on his face. Comparing some photos of Ultron, here's a quick photoshop edit I made. I apologize for the amateurish job of the edit but I think it illustrates my main issue with the figure. What do you guys think?

4Ke14dV.png

Something was bugging me about the way they positioned Ultron Prime's eyes. I think they're set way too low on his face. Comparing some photos of Ultron, here's a quick photoshop edit I made. I apologize for the amateurish job of the edit but I think it illustrates my main issue with the figure. What do you guys think?

4Ke14dV.png

Completely agree, your edit looks better then the original.

Assuming the sentries are going to be regular Iron Man height, I can see them doing both A & B in die-cast 1/6th scale. I think I'd actually prefer this to an Ultron Prime!!!

Man **** these silly things. When I say silly I mean the prices HT will charge for them.

I have no desire to have some drone. Turns out the design I liked isn't even Ultron.

No interest in these, but hopefully they are a clue as to what versions of Ultron they will release in 1/6. If so, I wan't the red one!

Crap, looks like I'll be buying both Sentrys. Have to admit they look cool. Hopefully money-saving two-packs will be available. Sometimes it feels like additional designs are made just to sell toys and merchandise, with nothing being a bigger culprit than Iron Man 3 and its 42 "gotta have 'em all" armors. :panic:

4Ke14dV.png

I wouldn't worry about it, these artistic interpretations so things are not in perfectly in scale

Back