1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Any theories on what difference (if any) there is between A vs B sentry in the movie?

B looks good, now reveal the 1/6 version...

I really don't like Prime.

I know for a fact that there's another 'surprise' beyond it.

If there is he better look more like the drones. That's the Ultron I want. Prime looks stupid to me.

Any theories on what difference (if any) there is between A vs B sentry in the movie?

Sentry A (blue eyes) - presumably the original "good" bots/drones still under Stark's control, prior to Ultron's awakening/becoming self aware (aka Evil).
Sentry B (red eys) - Bot/drone under the control of Ultron.

A good example of this used in film would be IRobot (good = no red chest light; Bad = red chest light). I'm totally guessing on this by the way.

Sentry A (blue eyes) - presumably the original "good" bots/drones still under Stark's control, prior to Ultron's awakening/becoming self aware (aka Evil).

A good example of this used in film would be IRobot (good = no red chest light; Bad = red chest light). I'm totally guessing on this by the way.

actually the good drones would be the Iron Legion Drones.... I'm assuming these drones are all made by Ultron. Maybe the red distinguishes them as superior to the other drones, or higher in the command structure(I know Ultron controls them all[maybe]), but maybe the Reds control their own set of Blues

or the Reds are controlled by Ultron and the Blues are autonomous or semi-autonomous

actually the good drones would be the Iron Legion Drones.... I'm assuming these drones are all made by Ultron. Maybe the red distinguishes them as superior to the other drones, or higher in the command structure(I know Ultron controls them all[maybe]), but maybe the Reds control their own set of Blues

or the Reds are controlled by Ultron and the Blues are autonomous or semi-autonomous

My guess:

Red and blue drones sell more toys.

My guess:

Red and blue drones sell more toys.

I would tend to agree, but the lop sided proportions may be off putting to some. I hadn't really noticed it til now and I'm not a fan of it.

They better not do 2 different ones with 2 different LED colors. It's easy enough for them to do both colors on it with a 3 way switch.

I agree that they are still holding on to the other big reveal. What version, or what place in the evolution it'll be, I'm not sure. But I feel that they're holding on to a surprise.

I can't say I like or hate Prime yet. It's a pretty far throw from the source material, but that doesn't mean that it won't still be cool. I have to see him in action for more than 3 seconds on the trailers to decide

You haven't been around a lot, have you?

Exactly, where's the money in that? I'm sure when HT saw that there were two drones they were jumping up and down.

I'm just hoping for a 2-pack offering that might save a bit of money. And I'm waiting to see who all gets 5-10 of each to do some drone army building.

I can't say I like or hate Prime yet. It's a pretty far throw from the source material, but that doesn't mean that it won't still be cool. I have to see him in action for more than 3 seconds on the trailers to decide

Yes it's not an exact rip from the comics but this isn't completely true either. Accounting for how it's designed it actually looks like a combination of Ultron's modern designs.

Exactly, where's the money in that? I'm sure when HT saw that there were two drones they were jumping up and down.

I'm just hoping for a 2-pack offering that might save a bit of money. And I'm waiting to see who all gets 5-10 of each to do some drone army building.
<<<<<< this guy :joy

Two drones clearly -- the shape is the same.

They ain't gonna give away his final form. Which will be his six-arm "Kali" look. Oops.... spoiler.

Or this. It is Whedon, after all...

Femaleultron.jpg

I'm pretty sure I saw a drone with blue eyes fighting Cap in the second trailer

Back