1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

It says in the 20 page feature in the March edition that this is Ultron's final form.

Yep, thats Ultimate Ultron (vibranium version of Ultron prime basically)

tumblr_nbxm1apdh81tq4of6o1_500.gif

According to a redditor today who supposedly was just laid off from a Marvel internship Ultron is going to be featured heavily in Phase 3 and most likely the main villian in GOTG2 so looks like we'll be seeing a lot of him in the coming years

According to a redditor today who supposedly was just laid off from a Marvel internship Ultron is going to be featured heavily in Phase 3 and most likely the main villian in GOTG2 so looks like we'll be seeing a lot of him in the coming years

So what you're saying is that he's going to be flung into the far reaches of space at the end of AoU?

So what you're saying is that he's going to be flung into the far reaches of space at the end of AoU?

Who knows in the comics he is frequently subdued or defeated by things like Hank Pym creating a virus to shut him down but he always comes back so we can speculate as to how they'll do it nothing is confirmed but it seems a fair bet that he'll stick around possibly in an AI form and rebuilding himself

If this turns out to be true, it'd be funny because in the comics, Ultron was actually the reason why the modern GOTG was formed, hence the storyline Annihilation: Conquest. Yes, the exact same GOTG from the movies that primarily consisted of Star-Lord, Gamora, Groot, Rocket and Drax. Adam Warlock and Quasar were also part of the original team, but it wouldn't surprise me if either one were introduced in GOTG2 anyway. Not to mention the fact that Adam Warlock's introduction aligns VERY closely with Ultron's desire for a stronger humanoid body as well as Warlock's potential role in the Infinity War.

Ultron commanding the Phalanx and beating the crap out of Star-Lord doesn't sound like a bad idea in my book. :lol

028.jpg

It should be mentioned that's what actually happened in the comics which had Ultron amassing an army to conquer one planet at a time with hopes of reaching Earth, and the same event that led to the formation of the modern GOTG.

253926-88140-ultron.jpg

According to that same redditor Adam Warlock is going to be in the MCU as well so at lot of these storylines im betting we'll see some incarnation or remnants of and Annihilation was specifically mentioned as well

I'm all for speculation but can we have spoiler tags for potential spoilers, please :)

I wouldn't take their word for it..... it is the internet

Does Ultron ever actually die? His physical form is destroyed but the AI lives on

I'd be disappointed if Ultron goes away forever. I'm not saying he should show up later, but at least leave the option in there instead of saying he's been wiped out completely. I always thought Red Skull just got transported some place else and not disintegrated, which is good, it still leaves it open for him to come back, if that's what happened.

I'd be disappointed if Ultron goes away forever. I'm not saying he should show up later, but at least leave the option in there instead of saying he's been wiped out completely. I always thought Red Skull just got transported some place else and not disintegrated, which is good, it still leaves it open for him to come back, if that's what happened.

That's what I think too. The purple stone would be the one to disintegrate him (unless he was somehow to contain it, although I think no one could) while the tesseract has more of a space/teleportation ability. Don't know if it has the ability to transport him through time, plus he didn't take it with him as it just dropped from his hand after what happened. I don't know, it's weird. I was hoping he'd return.

Yeah it would be much better if he was destroyed, and then the post credits extra, it shows the ground littered with drone heads, and one lights back up red :lol

That's what I think too. The purple stone would be the one to disintegrate him (unless he was somehow to contain it, although I think no one could) while the tesseract has more of a space/teleportation ability. Don't know if it has the ability to transport him through time, plus he didn't take it with him as it just dropped from his hand after what happened. I don't know, it's weird. I was hoping he'd return.

I think until the connection between the scepter and the tessaract is revealed we can't know.... When Red Skull used it you could see a portal with a spacescape, also I thought I read somewhere that Odin had used the tesseract to teleport to Midgard to battle the Frost giants and lost it in battle, hence the reason why it was found in the same location as the battle, years later by the Red Skull.

I think until the connection between the scepter and the tessaract is revealed we can't know.... When Red Skull used it you could see a portal with a spacescape, also I thought I read somewhere that Odin had used the tesseract to teleport to Midgard to battle the Frost giants and lost it in battle, hence the reason why it was found in the same location as the battle, years later by the Red Skull.

Interesting tie-in. So that village the Red Skull invaded was the battlegrounds for Odin's war years/centuries ago in the opening of the 1st Thor movie? I'm curious to learn more about that, since they have Yggdrasil on the wall and seem to know about Asgardians.

Interesting tie-in. So that village the Red Skull invaded was the battlegrounds for Odin's war years/centuries ago in the opening of the 1st Thor movie? I'm curious to learn more about that, since they have Yggdrasil on the wall and seem to know about Asgardians.

Yeah Tønsberg, Norway.... same place mentioned in both movies I think. Its a real place and is thought to be the oldest town in Norway.
Wikipedia-Tønsberg, Norway

Ultron never really dies. He has backups upon backups upon backups and the best they can ever do is "shut down" the current one that's terrorizing them. As for the MCU, honestly whether or not AOU is Ultron's only appearance, it doesn't really matter to me just as long as they actually write him well. :lecture

Back