1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question though, being a secondary site as they are, I assume they're more likely to get their shipments later?
I'm just debating between price vs getting it early. :panic:

I'm sure they'll get it later than Sideshow but not sure how much later. So yeah, have to decide it you want to pay to get it when it's first released.

I'm sure they'll get it later than Sideshow but not sure how much later. So yeah, have to decide it you want to pay to get it when it's first released.

So I just checked on the site and I realized that I actually ordered from there before, specifically the HT figure of Thor from the first movie. :lol

Incidentally, my dad just offered to buy me anything below approx. $500 since I had my birthday a few days ago. I figure I'll just go for this one and might as well make it easier for him price-wise. :)

Wow really expensive this one!! Probably I will past it. Better save for the Hulkbuster. In a realated note, I'm reading that a lot of people are having doubts to buy this figure. Could this be the same case as the original HT Hawkeye, that not everybody was enthusiastic about it but then it became a hard to find figure??

Wow really expensive this one!! Probably I will past it. Better save for the Hulkbuster. In a realated note, I'm reading that a lot of people are having doubts to buy this figure. Could this be the same case as the original HT Hawkeye, that not everybody was enthusiastic about it but then it became a hard to find figure??

Perceptions will likely change over time, especially if new photos show improvements. It happens with most figures.

wasnt hawkeye like $180...? :lol

Hmmmmm... Waiting game.... maybe worth a few reward $$$$ in the long run.

Easy pass. Price way too high for basically a figure with 0 accessories and quite bland base. I'm not a kid that needs a light up base that only looks good lit..

If there's a way to keep this guy lit all the time without having to replace batteries every week, I'd be all over it. But I think I agree with the mob; for what you get, the price is a little high. Maybe wait for more rewards points to drop on him. Definitely don't want to miss the only 1/6 Ultron we might see as he is def one of my favorite baddies. Really wish I knew what they were thinking though with this price. $300 would've been more than enough and totally acceptable.

Back