1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be honest, I simply did not get what was going on in the last couple of comments until people started talking about it and pointed things out. I thought there was like some secret conversation that I missed or something. I felt so clueless. :lol

I'll be honest, I simply did not get what was going on in the last couple of comments until people started talking about it and pointed things out. I thought there was like some secret conversation that I missed or something. I felt so clueless. :lol

Yeah I know, such a cool figure this Ultron Prime right?

:monkey3

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427021736.687594.jpg

Yeah I know, such a cool figure this Ultron Prime right?

:monkey3
Haha, I didn't think much of the conversations going on until some people mentioned stuff about them. Don't know if I'm dense as I just saw you two being agreeable/endearingly polite but whatever the case may be, it doesn't sound like I missed much. :lol

Well let's see... since I'm rather curious, how many folks are still on board for Ultron Prime?

With people's priorities shifting around because of the likelihood of HT making Ultimate Ultron (or the Ultron Sentries if folks prefer that one), and now even King Arts' Diecast Ultron joining the competition, I'm just wondering about people's thoughts on this and who's still on board for this guy.

Haha, I didn't think much of the conversations going on until some people mentioned stuff about them. Don't know if I'm dense as I just saw you two being agreeable/endearingly polite but whatever the case may be, it doesn't sound like I missed much. :lol

Well let's see... since I'm rather curious, how many folks are still on board for Ultron Prime?

With people's priorities shifting around because of the likelihood of HT making Ultimate Ultron (or the Ultron Sentries if folks prefer that one), and now even King Arts' Diecast Ultron joining the competition, I'm just wondering about people's thoughts on this and who's still on board for this guy.

Right? Whats flirty about that :gah:

Anyway I'm still on board for Prime..... even when Ultimate comes out I'll still get Prime... King Arts Ultron doesnt really appeal to me, it looks good but its 1/9, so pass

There would need to be something significant to make me spend another $375. I'd love to be able to get the whole line though....already started saving but its gonna be A LOT of money.

no kidding! I thought the releases would be spread out over a long time and it would be easier but it seems with every new release its like its just piling on :lol

Back