1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd be interesting. I'd get an airforce one for my dad

you're such a cool person :hi5:

Hardly :) I just have my moments

tumblr_lqarfbTdOS1qj8b6g.gif

I really don't get it. I feel like if it was any other two people on here saying the exact same thing this wouldn't happen....real question is which one of us is the pig and who is homer. Neither sound appealing.....

I really don't get it. I feel like if it was any other two people on here saying the exact same thing this wouldn't happen....real question is which one of us is the pig and who is homer. Neither sound appealing.....

Yeah its always us two I don't get it :dunno I'll be the pig, that way at least you can be the funny one since I always have a laugh with you :D

That's just how people usually flirt on forums. :p I see it all the time. So it's not just you two. But he'll, the posts are literally just like how people would talk on IM's or texting. It just seems like you two are having a personal conversation on threads is all.

Yeah its always us two I don't get it :dunno I'll be the pig, that way at least you can be the funny one since I always have a laugh with you :D

I'm not even gonna bother...

Back