1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The laser canon on his arm
hb-taser2.jpg

Do you mean this? hb-taser.jpg
I'm thinking the laser canon has already been shown...

Last edited:
It's gotta be something more than the laser canon... What could that possibly spoil in the movie that would force them to have to wait to reveal it?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know where you are coming from on this one. In August of 2014, my fiance moved in with me. She was always supportive of my collecting and we had gone on many toy hunts. We had been together for one month shy of two years when she moved in. I make about 2.5 times more than she did and even gave her money for anything she wanted. All she had to do was tell me she wanted it and BAM, there it was.
I started selling off a lot of my collection to make room for her and her stuff. She had requested it.
I had reduced my collection of Marvel Legends and Transformers by half in an attempt to please her.
In my own defense, I got rid of stuff that I didn't care to have or display any longer. I did however, get rid of my sh figuarts DBZ figs. I made a lot of money off of them and decided to get a Rocket and Groot and have a small Hot Toys collection.
After two months, my fiance decided she didn't want to be my fiance and began to move out. On the day she left, she told me that if I had gotten rid of my stuff without buying more she would've stayed. I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry that you feel that way. I enjoy collecting this stuff and won't let you take away something that makes me happy."
I let her go and haven't spoken to her since.

I hear that, had a female friend tell me that she wanted to run away screaming when she saw my display case and we were just friends. I would have split as well if forced to make the choice. :clap

Look do some guys get lucky and find an amazing, beautiful, not too naggy gf/wife that likes/love collecting like you do, yes im sure they are some out there. But compared to how many aren't that crazy about it, I can feel confident saying that most aren't. But living/being with a significant other, like just about everything else in life requires balance. Just like most guys aren't crazy when girls buy too many clothes, shoes, purses ect. they probably aren't crazy about us buying high end toys/figures. So I think/feel that as long as you aren't spending you rent payments or your kids college fund and if she loves you, she will probably accept it, at least to a certain degree.

Back