1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I served in the AirForce. I got Medically retired after a radar dish fell on me and messed up my back. We used to say the air in AirForce stood for air conditioning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I served in the AirForce. I got Medically retired after a radar dish fell on me and messed up my back. We used to say the air in AirForce stood for air conditioning.

That's good. When I was in Kuwait the Air Force guys had AC in their tents. Lol really.

It's fair for people in the Air Force to clown on the Air Force, and other services to poke fun in good faith, but outside of that I'm not a fan of random joe making fun of any service members sacrifice.

That's good. When I was in Kuwait the Air Force guys had AC in their tents. Lol really.

It's fair for people in the Air Force to clown on the Air Force, and other services to poke fun in good faith, but outside of that I'm not a fan of random joe making fun of any service members sacrifice.

Agreed. We all have different jobs, but the goal is the same, protecting freedom.

Agreed. We all have different jobs, but the goal is the same, protecting freedom.

:goodpost::exactly:

Ironically my very first piece that got me into collecting is the 9/11 cap. Both of my brothers were in the towers and that was the catalyst for my decision to join. When I got back 2 years ago and settled in I ended up getting that statue and a few months later bla bla bla and I ended up on here. Thank you for your service to everyone who served.

Yea I know what you guys mean. I just became an Air Force captain and the Army guys I work with love calling us "chair force". And yes, I can confirm that the "Air conditioning in tents" thing is real; haha. In fact the beds under them were the least popular as it get genuinely cold in there.

As long as it's in good fun and the respect is there (occasionally it can get nasty) then im fine with it.

Yea I know what you guys mean. I just became an Air Force captain and the Army guys I work with love calling us "chair force". And yes, I can confirm that the "Air conditioning in tents" thing is real; haha. In fact the beds under them were the least popular as it get genuinely cold in there.

As long as it's in good fun and the respect is there (occasionally it can get nasty) then im fine with it.

Congrats on the promotion!

I would have killed to have ever been cold. Lol 135 degrees is way to hot. When I first got back to the states that first time we flew out at like 7am from Baghdad then into Kuwait city. When we landed there it was 126 before noon. Eventually we stopped in Indianapolis and that was our first get out the plane moment. It was 85 and I was cold looking for my sweater. Got so used to 100-115 every day 80 was cold. Lol good times.

I'm with you on that! :duff

ok back on topic

every single time I look at this beast I wonder whether I have gone overboard with the order...its like 3 hot toys or the 1/4 IM + another 1/6 scale.

Also thinking about the whole room thing, this will fit in a besta right?

10881520_10152713376777344_102700121973654110_n.jpg
12189_10152713376772344_6856387350969883214_n.jpg

Also thinking about the whole room thing, this will fit in a besta right?

I don't think so. Isn't it too wide to fit in there? I guess you could angle it if you needed to but I thought on past pages someone determined that the width was too much.

If I end up getting it, it'll be in a Besta cube all to itself.

I don't think so. Isn't it too wide to fit in there? I guess you could angle it if you needed to but I thought on past pages someone determined that the width was too much.

If I end up getting it, it'll be in a Besta cube all to itself.

I think you kind of contradicted yourself here

Ha! Just re-read it. Never mind. I thought I read it as Detolf. Ugh. It's early and I'm in pain meds. Cut me some slack. :)

Back