1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it won't :ohbfrank: Theres gonna be some interesting Hulk height discussion pretty soon :lol

I believe the Hulk is supposed to be 8.5 feet tall and HB 11 feet tall in the Whedonverse, so the figures should be 17 inches and 22 inches tall, respectively. But it's looking more like 18 inches and 21 inches instead.

I believe the Hulk is supposed to be 8.5 feet and HB is supposed to be 11 feet tall in the Whedonverse, so the figures should be 17 inches and 22 inches tall, respectively. But it's looking more like 18 inches to 21 inches instead.

Thats not much but it makes a ton of difference

I believe the Hulk is supposed to be 8.5 feet tall and HB 11 feet tall in the Whedonverse, so the figures should be 17 inches and 22 inches tall, respectively. But it's looking more like 18 inches and 21 inches instead.

The Ultron figure looks pretty tall too, is he supposed to be as tall as hulk?

You said spoiler. I apologized for spoiling the fact iron man can fly.

Think the point Y4NK33 PL4N3T was making was that Gchew04 had revealed
Spoiler Spoiler:
no?. some fans may be deliberately avoiding trailers in the run up to the film's release, so that as much of the storyline as possible is new, when they go to see the movie.
:dunno

I have officially PO Hulkbuster, all my rp points thrown at it =$615 plus shipping no tax. I could live with that.

That's a nice chunk deducted, grats.

Think the point Y4NK33 PL4N3T was making was that Gchew04 had revealed
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not very complex was it? Good job my friend, you keep my hope for humanity alive. :duff

That's a nice chunk deducted, grats.

Not very complex was it? Good job my friend, you keep my hope for humanity alive. :duff

Well no kidding that's what he was talking about. I was making a joke. Didn't think I would need to draw a diagram and build a pie chart to explain it. My faith in humanity and the education system...not so good.

Now THIS is how you to display these two.

18121_984679248218107_8508264899974401375_n.jpg

That's cool. And how I want to do it.

Are these from the show or at the store?

Back