1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought he was to be Infinity War as well?

From what Iv'e read, Iron Man will be be in Civil War, obviously, then return in Infinity War part 2 along with the rest of the original team that left at the end of Age Ultron. So no Iron Man, Thor, or Hulk in Infinity War part 1 (maybe just small cameo or something), then an all out brawl with Thanos and every marvel hero in Infinity War part 2.

From what Iv'e read, Iron Man will be be in Civil War, obviously, then return in Infinity War part 2 along with the rest of the original team that left at the end of Age Ultron. So no Iron Man, Thor, or Hulk in Infinity War part 1 (maybe just small cameo or something), then an all out brawl with Thanos and every marvel hero in Infinity War part 2.
Cool. Thanks.

About Hulkbuster in the movie, I was a little bummed that
Spoiler Spoiler:

About Hulkbuster in the movie, I was a little bummed that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Has anyone mentioned or know what the detail is in the Hulkbuster HT that they could not reveal until the movie comes out? or was that just a false rumor?

Has anyone mentioned or know what the detail is in the Hulkbuster HT that they could not reveal until the movie comes out? or was that just a false rumor?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Who knows if they'll include it though. HB's right arm also had a taser like feature shown at one point. Don't know if we'll get that either.

16994233431_8a63b770aa_c.jpg
PerkyAbleAmericancrocodile.gif

I think it's too early to tell since it's only opening weekend. They did announce there would be something though

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who knows if they'll include it though. HB's right arm also had a taser like feature shown at one point. Don't know if we'll get that either.

16994233431_8a63b770aa_c.jpg
PerkyAbleAmericancrocodile.gif

Tasers were already shown with HT's....
attachment.php

Spoiler Spoiler:

Exactly what Yankee said. It was all new to me. I thought it was great.
I admire you guys for that ... those trailers got me through the winter!

Also, I had trouble avoiding spoilers the week that the movie was out internationally ... couldn't imagine having to avoid them for nearly 5 months after the trailers started coming out ha

Maybe I'll try to avoid them for Civil War.

I was a bit confused on the continuity on the end of the Hulkbuster battle.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah right?
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this is all a result of the MCU trying to de-emphasize Iron Man a bit and focus on other characters since Downey has, what, 3 films left?

Good points. I too would like to know...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw the film yesterday and the Hulkbuster scene was off the hook awesome. And it lasted far longer than I thought it would. The whole movie was just amazing in the action, look and story.

This thing is still too much money and I want it so badly after seeing the movie! I guess we'll see... It kicked some major ass in the film just dropping $800 is a lot for a non statue or life size bust item.

King Arts will do the 1/9 scale Hulkbuster, but don't expect it to be the same detail as the larger Hot Toys version.

:rock :rock :rock
It really is one of the highlights.... and you know this thing will be epic on your shelves.... :drool

Could not agree more. This guy will be alone on the top shelf. Where he belongs. This figure alone is such a game changer. I know he's expensive, but with an 8 month flex plan available, I don't know why anyone would pass this amazing piece up.

It'll probably be a special feature on the Blu-ray, but I'd love some more information about the Hulk/HB fight. Conceptualization, storyboards, planning, creating the FX shots, commentary from RDJ, Ruffalo and Whedon, everything.

If there were a hardcover, illustrated coffee-table book detailing the HB and the fight, I'd take it too. It was that breathtaking and memorable.

Back