1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm hoping to build a big AOU display too :hi5:
I have deluxe Hulk on order and I'm accumulating points for Hulkbuster

:hi5:
No points for me, but something similar. My retailer got a membership. I got that now and that way I´m saving 140€.
And we germans pay GOOOD money on top.
But better waiting and paying those prices then to order from china, getting it early, but then paying even more.

I want to order this too but dang too long for the release and can use my money for the remainer of the Avengers better

I want to order this too but dang too long for the release and can use my money for the remainer of the Avengers better

I really don't see this selling out so I think in this case a person can still wait up until the day before it releases and still able to snag one. However the blog release pics on HK release week might tempt people to invest more into the piece. But at the price, they will be available for a long while. :lecture

No it said 2015...........:lol :monkey3 Could you imagine? I doubt it would matter since a lot of collectors probably Flexed this anyway.

When it would come 2015 and my retailer doesn´t have any flex option I would end up not getting it, cause...I couldn´t pay for it.
So...no...not imagening that.
:lol

I really don't see this selling out so I think in this case a person can still wait up until the day before it releases and still able to snag one. However the blog release pics on HK release week might tempt people to invest more into the piece. But at the price, they will be available for a long while. :lecture

Agreed. I see this lasting well past the point where it's available to ship. That's when I plan on getting it. Save from now until it ships, look at in hand pics from those who preordered, and just buy it out right.

I wish I could display this with my other hot toys, but I don't have the proper room to do that, so this will go on my desk, next to my monitor. I may need a new monitor just so this doesn't dwarf it :lol

hb detail.jpg

I've already started thinking about placement of this in my lobby. His size makes that a formidable consideration!

Back