1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll probably be a special feature on the Blu-ray, but I'd love some more information about the Hulk/HB fight. Conceptualization, storyboards, planning, creating the FX shots, commentary from RDJ, Ruffalo and Whedon, everything.

If there were a hardcover, illustrated coffee-table book detailing the HB and the fight, I'd take it too. It was that breathtaking and memorable.

They should have a lot of info in the Marvel Avengers age of ultron hardcover book. I should have mine in a couple weeks.

Has anyone mentioned or know what the detail is in the Hulkbuster HT that they could not reveal until the movie comes out? or was that just a false rumor?

Or a closed fist with pistons that extends..Or a battle damage arm...that would be awesome..

Battledamage.JPG

Man it's so hard not to want to order this guy... Price is killer but I may flex it. I just changed my order for the DeLorean to flex so it would be easier on my wallet and cancelled anything that I didn't need. I'm thinking of ordering and flexing. Just after seeing the movie I know this and the new Hulk would be an amazing display and worth it.

Man it's so hard not to want to order this guy... Price is killer but I may flex it. I just changed my order for the DeLorean to flex so it would be easier on my wallet and cancelled anything that I didn't need. I'm thinking of ordering and flexing. Just after seeing the movie I know this and the new Hulk would be an amazing display and worth it.

Cool beans :duff much better to flex. I would love to dump everything I don't need but I need everything :lol

Cool beans :duff much better to flex. I would love to dump everything I don't need but I need everything :lol

There's not much I want anymore and I have my limits with stuff. I think this will be a grail and I know I shouldn't pass on it just like the DeLorean.

Just remembered that there was that sneak peak of the Hulbuster fight I refused to watch before the movie ...going to watch the hell out of that now.

Yup, will be for my wallet...so I´m on a strict money saving plan...but...
I need to have those 2. One hell of a display this will become.
You getting those too, man?

:duff

Yeah I'm hoping to build a big AOU display too :hi5:
I have deluxe Hulk on order and I'm accumulating points for Hulkbuster

Back