1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost: Haha first thought that came into my mind too. Maybe there's enough room in those hips for Tony's legs to stay stationary while the Hulkbuster walks?

More likely it's just like every other suit and completly not anatomically possible. Iron man relies on the "suspension of disbelief" principle. Look at things like the forearm rockets and hip pods. When the suit is really only a few inches thick(mk3,43 ect). The suits should, at best, look a lot more like whiplash mk2.

Or look at the scene when rhodey takes the mk2. Just before hammer arrives to weaponoze it they pull the arc reactor which is 6 or 7 inches deep. But when he's in the suit it's two or three inches of added size only. So where does that arc reactor actually go?

Just gotta push the "I believe" button when watching any of these movies...which I find easy to do.

:lol

10426317_456272217883829_3109904976781723521_n.jpg

Just gotta push the "I believe" button when watching any of these movies...which I find easy to do.

Yea. I feel the same. People tend to care though when the actual figures somehow some how don't exactly match. And this is mostly why. The stuff on screen just doesn't need to take reality into account. So when it's produced it may need changes. I find it a minor miracle they manage to get as close as they do.

It's really too bad we don't see the entire Hulkbuster come into place in the movie. We literally see half of it . Hope it's part of the Director's cut. lol.

It's really too bad we don't see the entire Hulkbuster come into place in the movie. We literally see half of it . Hope it's part of the Director's cut. lol.
Yeah I was a little disappointed that they didn't show more of it as well. Didn't see anymore than we saw in the trailers.

Considering they could show Tony's suiting up of any armor.. like fully suiting up from head to toe.. I don't know why we couldn't get a full suiting up of the Hulkbuster. It's just missing..

More likely it's just like every other suit and completly not anatomically possible. Iron man relies on the "suspension of disbelief" principle. Look at things like the forearm rockets and hip pods. When the suit is really only a few inches thick(mk3,43 ect). The suits should, at best, look a lot more like whiplash mk2.

Or look at the scene when rhodey takes the mk2. Just before hammer arrives to weaponoze it they pull the arc reactor which is 6 or 7 inches deep. But when he's in the suit it's two or three inches of added size only. So where does that arc reactor actually go?
Absolutely agreed. Just like how Iron Monger isn't anatomically possible at all. But then don't show a cross-section at all because I can't help but think these things!

Cool pic, but I read somewhere that the Mark XLIII is contained entirely in the HB's torso. I gather Tony's in the fetal position? :dunno

That pic is cool, but if that was the case, then there's no way the Hulkbuster could walk past the 90 degree standing position without snapping Tony's knees like twigs.

So Tony Stark breaks his legs when he walks inside the Hulkbuster?

Or Tony is in a seating position inside the body.. The deep of the chest to the back should be wide enough to accomodate him in a sitting position and the controls would from mental signals (same as how he controls MK42 remotely) no physical effort is required.

You can imagine him, just riding inside the HULKBUSTER

Or Tony is in a seating position inside the body.. The deep of the chest to the back should be wide enough to accomodate him in a sitting position and the controls would from mental signals (same as how he controls MK42 remotely) no physical effort is required.

You can imagine him, just riding inside the HULKBUSTER
Except that his legs are still situated inside the thighs of the Hulkbuster, as soon the Hulkbuster raises its legs Tony's leg would snap.

Doesn't matter, it's a cool looking pic.

Back