1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, that's brutal for a normal 12 inch human figure imo but for others it's old hat. :lol
A normal 1:6 fig for $900 better come to life like in Toy Soldiers:lol:lol:lol
I just read your post and got a sickening feeling about what postage is going to cost me :(:(:(

And ouch I'm sorry about that bud if it makes you feel better my HB has to cross the Pacific Ocean twice smh

Our Hulkbuster was so big, we had to put it out in the garage.

all done .jpg

Last edited:
Ordered!!

This is my first HT purchase. Couldn't resist. Not that I care, but I think this will appreciate.

I've heard the arguments comparing it to the poor sales of the Igor figure, but I don't see the correlation. The average fan may not even know the Igor armor, but the HB armor is already pretty cool and iconic. A show stealer really.

Everybody has the right to their own opinion, but I think this figure could be special.

Ordered!!

This is my first HT purchase. Couldn't resist. Not that I care, but I think this will appreciate.

I've heard the arguments comparing it to the poor sales of the Igor figure, but I don't see the correlation. The average fan may not even know the Igor armor, but the HB armor is already pretty cool and iconic. A show stealer really.

Everybody has the right to their own opinion, but I think this figure could be special.

Wow! Go big or go home eh? :lol

Ordered!!

Wow!!! Welcome to the forums! What a figure to start out with! I do believe this will be the grail piece of the MCU line. Not sure if he'll resell well or not, but this figure is a conversation starter, that's for sure!

So far, I've got $498.45 in Rewards banked, with another $182 expected by the end of the summer if there are no delays in upcoming releases. That'll still leave me about $145 short for Hulkbuster. May put HB on flex, and use the Rewards for the BTTF DeLorean.

You are right about where I am. The only way I'm even considering "buying" this beast is if it's most/all RP.
You're much more sensible than I am. I'll have $231 in points by the end of summer and I've all but decided to use them on Hulkbuster.

$64/month doesn't seem all that bad right? Ha

Wow!!! Welcome to the forums! What a figure to start out with! I do believe this will be the grail piece of the MCU line. Not sure if he'll resell well or not, but this figure is a conversation starter, that's for sure!

Thanks guys! I've been holding off entering the HT 1:6 world for years. I'm a big 1:1 prop collector and life size figure geek. I had several SS PF statues in the past but sold them all.

The appeal of this HB armor for me is for a killer high end display. Maybe a custom pedestal with acrylic cover and LED lights.

I just hope this doesn't take me down a bad road...:)

...in fact, I'm already looking for another smaller companion figure in the (future) display to show the scale of the Hulkbuster...other than the Hulk, what would you guys display him with?

Back