1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...in fact, I'm already looking for another smaller companion figure in the (future) display to show the scale of the Hulkbuster...other than the Hulk, what would you guys display him with?

I think the 43 would be the best for that, or the Hulk, but he's big too, you could stick any regular sized AOU next to him, or a Funko or the cosbabies or even the Artist mix figures

I was gonna display mine with the rest of the AOU figures but those plans no longer matter, as Odin would say :lol

Ordered!!

This is my first HT purchase. Couldn't resist. Not that I care, but I think this will appreciate.

I've heard the arguments comparing it to the poor sales of the Igor figure, but I don't see the correlation. The average fan may not even know the Igor armor, but the HB armor is already pretty cool and iconic. A show stealer really.

Everybody has the right to their own opinion, but I think this figure could be special.

Congrats! Great figure to start with. I PO'd it awhile back but this weekend, decided he will need a friend. So, I picked up Igor, too. I must be nuts.

Congrats buddy! I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best pieces HT has ever released. I'm terribly excited for it.

Thanks :lol it still setting in that I committed to buy this.

Well, this, the DeLorean, and the new Spidey PF, all ordered the same day... There's goes all my money :lol:lol:lol

Thanks :lol it still setting in that I committed to buy this.
Well, this, the DeLorean, and the new Spidey PF, all ordered the same day... There's goes all my money :lol:lol:lol
I'm tempted to buy this guy now too :thud:
I can knock $200 off now but if I wait I could probably drop it by another $300 in August :p

You keep your figures boxed, right Brainiac? Could you really keep this one in its cardboard coffin?

Not really up to me this one, but it will be opened, and I do but I'm opening every AOU figure I get when I'm finished collecting the line..... gonna do a big display too :yess:

another amazing prototype by king arts, just shown in their new shop!
the 1/9 scale diecast hulkbuster. price and PO start date still not confirmed.

ka hulk 1.jpg
ka hulk 2.jpg
ka hulk 4.jpg
ka%u00252Bhulk%u00252B3.jpg

Back