1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how they are going to pull that off. It's well known that the dimensions are off on the Hulkbuster and that Tony would have to have his legs pulled up to fit in there. Otherwise his legs would be down to where the legs of the HB are and that would make for some uncomfortable bending of his legs.

Just saw the video for the King Arts HB and you can fit the whole Mark 43 inside. I think I have to buy that.
I want to see that.

I think I found my Hulkbuster .....

+ the Hot Toys the one :lol

I can't shake the feelin' of still wanting it in 1/6 scale.

I'm waiting for the gifs :impatient:

Joking
Tangled-tangled-32677605-245-156.gif

Is it confirmed that the Mark 43 will fit inside the Hulkbuster? Even if it's out of scale with my hot toys collection, I would have to get it to see that engineering marvel first hand.

Is it confirmed that the Mark 43 will fit inside the Hulkbuster? Even if it's out of scale with my hot toys collection, I would have to get it to see that engineering marvel first hand.

that was never a possibility. There is just a hidden head/neck underneath the helmet of HB, similar to Iron Monger with Stane.

I couldn't give anymore ****s about the scale as long as the 1/9th scale version looks like it can take on the regular Hulk. They're what, almost the same size? My Hulk is 18 inches standing upright and this diecast Hulkbuster is 16 inches isn't it? It wouldn't matter to me if it was a little smaller.

I couldn't give anymore ****s about the scale as long as the 1/9th scale version looks like it can take on the regular Hulk. They're what, almost the same size? My Hulk is 18 inches standing upright and this diecast Hulkbuster is 16 inches isn't it? It wouldn't matter to me if it was a little smaller.

1/9 scale is more like 10 inches I thought.

1/9 scale Hulkbuster should be close to 15 inches.

Budget Stark, in his video said it was around 16 inches.

I get that, I really do. But everything I own is 1/6 scale. If someone saw my HulkBuster and said "Man, I thought he was bigger in the movie." it would irritate me so bad. Part of the appeal of this figure (to me anyway) is the sheer size of the beast. 1/9 scale would diminish that quite a bit.

To each their own, but I'm sticking with the Hot Toys HulkBuster.

A 1/6 Hulk with a 1/9 Hulkbuster would be a big no no for me. Them being the same size or Hulk even bigger would be such a waste of two great figures and awesome scene from the movie. The effect would be totally lost.

Back