1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if king arts is going to launch the 1/9 diecast mark 45 today, i'm sure HT will also
comes up with new accessories for their 1/6 mark 45 as well!
we can only benefited from this kind of competition between companies! :rotfl

Low blow move from HT.

On the day King Arts make their announcement, they come out with a teaser to steal their thunder. Just like they used to do with Enterbay.

I'm all in for this, since I've already pre-ordered the HB, but a cheap move is still a cheap move.

Gimme the flying HB Vending machine ! However, an extra detachable arm will probably be what we are getting.

Budget Stark called this when Hulkbuster was announced. They couldn't release the details of the extra piece because of an information embargo HT had with Marvel.

Obviously that embargo has expired.

The movie has been released for a while now, they announce this accessory the same day as king arts releasing their hulkbuster.
and i dont think its just a coincidence!

if king arts is going to launch the 1/9 diecast mark 45 today, i'm sure HT will also
comes up with new accessories for their 1/6 mark 45 as well!
we can only benefited from this kind of competition between companies! :rotfl

I wouldn't count on that. We knew hot toys was holding back something on the HB so it didn't spoil the film.

As for the "it's a cheap move" by hot toys...how do you know hot toys didn't have their announcement planned for today already and King arts did theirs to compete. No way to know which company did what. So it's baseless. King arts announced the figure awhile back. Did a half reveal Monday of the open feature. Today was a bigger reveal. So it's not like they got their toes stepped on for some big new info.

I don't find it strange. That's just the way competition works. They both want to sell their products. Not like Hot Toys will say, "let's wait so King Arts can have their moment". Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's just strategy. For me, the two figures are not competing in any way. The King Arts looks amazing, but the scale is not for me. I'm 1/6th all the way.

What would you guys do if they make a Hulkbuster Mark 2 (Thanos Buster?) for Infinity War?

giphy.gif

:lol

Is King Arts really competition at this point? All the stuff they have teased looks good but they haven't established themselves yet.

Business is business. Whether HT planned their announcement to coincide with KA on purpose or not is irrelevant, especially to us. I've already had my head set on HT HB anyway, regardless of extra features or not. The KA one is cool, but I like my collection to be in scale with each other. I personally wouldn't want a shorter HB to a HT Hulk.

Back