1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can afford the King Arts Hulkbuster + Mk 43, then you can afford the Hot Toys version ha ... at this point the main appeal for KA is the diecast and smaller size for space considerations .... unless you care about the nesting doll feature ha

If you can afford the King Arts Hulkbuster + Mk 43, then you can afford the Hot Toys version ha ... at this point the main appeal for KA is the diecast and smaller size for space considerations .... unless you care about the nesting doll feature ha

Yes I want to buy the KA 43 and then hid him inside another figure :cuckoo: :lol

Haha I dunno maybe that feature would make more sense to me if we saw more of the formation of Hulkbuster around 43 in the movie. The bust that comes with the Hot Toys version is sufficient for me.

Haha I dunno maybe that feature would make more sense to me if we saw more of the formation of Hulkbuster around 43 in the movie. The bust that comes with the Hot Toys version is sufficient for me.

Yep. Me too. The bust is more than sufficient for me. I don't get the logic of housing a figure inside another. Yes, it's a cool party trick, I suppose. But it seems absolutely pointless to me from a collector stand point.

Isn't the KA Version proportions a little wonky?

I wouldn't think KA is competition

And KA has only showed IM related Figs as far as I know, and I NEED Hulk if I get a HB and a 1:9 HB would look all that great next to HT's Hulk scale all wrong

And 1:9 is such a weird scale, nothing else is made in that scale :lol

I think KA is more focused on the practicality of the figures where HT is still aiming for accurate to the movie figs

And KA has only showed IM related Figs as far as I know, and I NEED Hulk if I get a HB and a 1:9 HB would look all that great next to HT's Hulk scale all wrong

Yep. The proportions are off a bit to make the figure work right with the 43 inside.

And KA has just recently announced they're making a Hulk to go with their HulkBuster.

I wouldn't think KA is competition

And 1:9 is such a weird scale, nothing else is made in that scale :lol

I think KA is more focused on the practicality of the figures where HT is still aiming for accurate to the movie figs

If it was 1/10 I could get behind it :lol

abb0810ac4a8cad58b9dd0669ece4438.jpg

King Arts is working on a Hulk.

I think the lack of really dynamic posing is the real drawback for Hot Toys figures. King Arts seems to be using some soft plastic around the hip to allow some good ab crunch.

Ok...so now that bransen's gone, what do you think is the mystery new accessory to Hot Toys Hulkbuster that they're teasing?

Back