1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh same dif lol they are all hard to get and pricey :lol

giphy.gif

So do we need a super annoying sig besides useless banter, gifs and emojis to post in the Marvel forum now?

They say the likenesses aren't good enough, even though most of them spent years hoping and praying HT would get into the line. Now that HT's in, they feel the figures still aren't up to par. :lol

They say the likenesses aren't good enough, even though most them spent years hoping and praying HT would get into the line. Now that HT's in, they're not good enough. :lol

Are you ****ing kidding me? :cuckoo: That new Luke makes every other Luke dollie out there look like a turd. :lol

I started a new thread on the "Toy Fair Summer Exclusives" a couple of weeks ago, it's been moved to the General Collectibles Action Figures forum. Based on past Facebook posts, Hot Toys has announced the 3 exclusives the first week of July. So we're getting really close.

Back to Hulkbuster - I still doubt I'll ever get him unless he's discounted. But I can not wait to see in in a few weeks at SDCC.

ps. Technically SDCC starts July 8th (preview night). So it's even one day closer. :lecture

I started a new thread on the "Toy Fair Summer Exclusives" a couple of weeks ago, it's been moved to the General Collectibles Action Figures forum. Based on past Facebook posts, Hot Toys has announced the 3 exclusives the first week of July. So we're getting really close.

Back to Hulkbuster - I still doubt I'll ever get him unless he's discounted. But I can not wait to see in in a few weeks at SDCC.

ps. Technically SDCC starts July 8th (preview night). So it's even one day closer. :lecture

That's actually not too far away :clap I'm really looking forward to it, gonna see a lot of good pics I think :yess:

Back