1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what would you do if you did NOT have a local comic shop that works with you?

I would try to find one that would. If I couldn't, I don't know what I would do. I definitely wouldn't get as many Hot Toys figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you also have to be a frequent buyer and know the person. Also some shops don't want to become a retailer if they don't get a lot of orders for HT. I went to the same shop as Grimlock but he was going to sell it to me for retail. So I just ordered from Underground Figures.

Frequent buyer for sure. I didn't know the owner at all prior to when I starting buying from him. You might be getting the same discount as me after buying a handful of figures. He just wants to know that he is going to get paid reliably.

This makes no sense at all.

If you buy figures from SSC when they are discounted most of the time they are competitive with the lowest prices in the current market.

And that is before you subtract the value of the points.

You're acting like the figure is $300 but if they didn't have the points it would be $280

Good point about buying the figures discounted. I have seen times where when discounted you can get a better deal than I do. I think that Igor was pretty darn cheap recently!

Any word on any SDCC exclusive HT figures yet? Or is the Stealth Iron Man the equivalent of the SDCC exclusive this year. I can't remember if the did anything last year or not.

Any word on any SDCC exclusive HT figures yet? Or is the Stealth Iron Man the equivalent of the SDCC exclusive this year. I can't remember if the did anything last year or not.

I don't think we're close enough to start getting the reveals or teasers or anything. But no I don't believe Stealth Mk VII is not a SDCC exclusive

No the stealth VII is an Avenger Age of Ultron Movie promo figure

Back