1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, truth be told, I have been saving RP for a loong time, with the intent of putting all of them on Hulkbuster (at least since they announced he'd be in Age of Ultron, like 2 years ago). Problem is, I expected him to be $500-600, not $900+ (with tax and shipping). While I do have $450 in RP saved up, that still leaves about $500 out of pocket.

And since my Wife hasn't had a job in over a year, can't even get an interview, and has zero prospects on the horizon and our life savings is all but gone...it just isn't in the cards right now.

But...if/when she gets a job and I get more RP / or HB is available at a discounted price, I am definitely in.

Thanks but man it feels like it's dragging on which is why I'm not going to bother to wait until the rest of my points come in ... going to be a horribly long wait until it's finally out.

Well if she doesn't get a job soon, we won't have a house much less collectibles. So everything is on hold for now. She makes twice as much as I do, so it hurts. Thank God for a rather large life savings or we'd already be living in a cardboard box.

Well if she doesn't get a job soon, we won't have a house much less collectibles. So everything is on hold for now. She makes twice as much as I do, so it hurts. Thank God for a rather large life savings or we'd already be living in a cardboard box.
Oh man that sucks. Hopefully something works out soon.

I just might get one....if it doesn't sell out and it's taking up half of their warehouse.

Somehow I don't see Hot Toys grossly overproducing this one.

(I do have my fingers crossed for Igor though, since he's already been 30% off)

I just might get one....if it doesn't sell out and it's taking up half of their warehouse.

Somehow I don't see Hot Toys grossly overproducing this one.

(I do have my fingers crossed for Igor though, since he's already been 30% off)

Neither do I, and I wouldn't mind, I can see this going up in value which makes the purchase easier

Back