1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never thought of this until now, but do any of you think Obadiah would have been proud of this, God rest his soul.
Haha was thinking along the lines of this the other day ... what would Obidiah think if he saw Hulkbuster?

Guess I'll have to settle of pics for Iron Monger and HB together when the latter comes out.

dbdf0030e2e3b697d3ce3bc76c2cc070.jpg

Had to share my boy's new shirt from riptapparel. I'd say he's ready to take on the Hulk.

Thanks guys! The boy has advised me to clear out one of my detolfs including the shelves in order to fit Hulkbuster ... when I say I don't think he'll fit because he might be too wide, he confidently tells me it'll work. Ha Nice to have a 4 year old as my collection advisor.

Thanks guys! The boy has advised me to clear out one of my detolfs including the shelves in order to fit Hulkbuster ... when I say I don't think he'll fit because he might be too wide, he confidently tells me it'll work. Ha Nice to have a 4 year old as my collection advisor.
He's not going to fit in a detolf.

:rotfl :hi5:

Back