1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dbdf0030e2e3b697d3ce3bc76c2cc070.jpg

Had to share my boy's new shirt from riptapparel. I'd say he's ready to take on the Hulk.

Love the picture and love the shirt!

Just saw in the Bones thread that - according to Secret Base staff - Hulkbuster is 46 cm (18 inches) wide and 36 cm (14 inches) deep. Dayuuuuum.

The Ikea piece I was gonna use is only 15 3/8" deep, which maybe pushing it if the figure is in any kind of dynamic pose.

Probably will have to have both feet on the ground but in the end, not very dynamic. I may stick to the plan, the HB just standing there will be cool enough.

Couldn't agree more. The sheer size of this beast doesn't need a pose. Standing there will be more than enough. I definitely plan on displaying him exactly how I first saw him at Toy Soul.

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Hulkbuster.jpg

Just a reminder of the scale of this beast...I see at least three hands holding this thing (but there's probably four hands involved), must be a two-man lift! :lol Also, the guy in the pic has one hand at his waist and there's another hand above his shoulders.

image3.jpg

Just a reminder of the scale of this beast...I see at least three hands holding this thing (but there's probably four hands involved), must be a two-man lift! :lol Also, the guy in the pic has one hand at his waist and the other above his shoulders.

View attachment 191742

Such an impressive piece. I still think this is easily the holy grail of all Marvel action figures. Pictures and videos of this guy still blow me away. Just hate that we have an entire year to wait. Ugh.

Just 15 days until I pre-order, I think ha ... I think I'll be content knocking this down to $651 with my RP since that's around the price I hoped it would be before the boom was lowered when the 825 was announced.

Just a reminder of the scale of this beast...I see at least three hands holding this thing (but there's probably four hands involved), must be a two-man lift! :lol Also, the guy in the pic has one hand at his waist and there's another hand above his shoulders.

View attachment 191742

Amazing amazing figure!! Sorry, just got to repeat.. Amazing amazing figure. By far the most impressive figure from it toys. Looking at it in real person increase the wow factor by 100%. Just the feet bending mechanism at the "toe" area is so complex as the it's sort of hollow wth the machanism "exposed" inside. Posing might be quite challenging though...

I'm an interior designer and I'm designing a custom built shelf in my room just for this piece. The challenge is how to design this shelf to be "little boy" proof as my baby boy is growing up fast. Need to prevent him from hulk smashing my hulkbuster. Haha

Back