1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if something similar has already been posted, but I just saw the King Arts 1/9 diecast Hulkbuster get listed on the HLJ website for 128,000 Yen, which is approx $1,000 USD!

Well that alternative just went out the window for me.

I don't know if something similar has already been posted, but I just saw the King Arts 1/9 diecast Hulkbuster get listed on the HLJ website for 128,000 Yen, which is approx $1,000 USD!

Yeah...prices are marked up in Japan. Its around the 500-600 mark at bbts

Yeah it's $650 on big bad toy store ... and that's without the Mark 43 that goes inside. I'll be more than happy to fork over around the same amount of money to sideshow for the hot toys version after my reward points ha

dbdf0030e2e3b697d3ce3bc76c2cc070.jpg

Had to share my boy's new shirt from riptapparel. I'd say he's ready to take on the Hulk.
Great pic!

Alright...here I go again. I'll have 170 in RP to throw at this July 5th but if I'm able to get my Mk 43 shipped in the next few days instead of at the end of July, I'll have 216.35 on August 15 due to points coming in for a few figures. Waiting to PO this hasn't been easy so far and not sure I can hold out that long though because of my (irrational?) fear about this hitting the waitlist haha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Back